mid-night due

mid-night due

A Chapter by MarakiFloudas

Both Kyo and Nero were stranded in the most hunted area for kings, Zuki knew exactly where they were but just watched from the distance, from the enjoyment of it all Zuki notices that Kyo is making the move on Nero. He finally steps in and at the middle of the night, comes and drugs Nero to sleep and takes him, leaving Kyo to fend for himself. What Zuki doesn't know is that Kyo had a jungle past, he could live to till he's old and rigged before he gets killed by and beast in the forest. Nero's life is on the line though. As soon as Zuki is about to give Nero eternal life and make him a vampire. Kyo and a friend lion he makes along the way disrupts the engagement and fights Zuki. Zuki was too fast and he beat Kyo to a pulp. Nero pleaded Zuki to leave Kyo alone and to finish what he started. Zuki was alone because he knew that Nero and Kyo had a really strong relationship. That if he broke it, he would be mugged by Nero for the rest of his eternal life, meaning forever and ever. 
  As the sun on Nero and Kyo set, the kissed with eternal love for each other. They yet to over come their adventure. For one, Nero needs to find his mother, and his fathers body is somewhat, moving. 
(at the same time)  father of Nero has been traveling from kingdom to kingdom. He has set anger on all the warriors of every kingdom, he has told them that Zuki, his cousin has mugged him and killed his men brutally and has taken his pride, money, and people. also his kingdom. ......to be continued.....     


© 2011 MarakiFloudas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nero is finally a vamp!

Posted 12 Years Ago


hope you like it
^^

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 17, 2011
Last Updated on May 17, 2011