Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Important Element of a Great UI Design

Important Element of a Great UI Design

A Chapter by markdiforus



© 2022 markdiforus


Author's Note

markdiforus
A great user interface is capable of making any website or application stand out. UI essentially focuses on the overall look and the style of the end product whether it is a website or an app. The UI UI design company that you hire will assist you at every stage of the app development right from prototyping to ensuring usability by consumers. Thus, it is important to hire a company that truly understands the goals and vision of your brand.

For instance, EdTech companies that are targeting college students or learners preparing for competitive exams would want to have an app that has a formal look and feel. On the other hand, apps aimed at school children could make use of some colors and animations to make them look interesting.

Must-Have Aspects of a Great UI Design

An extraordinary UI design has the potential of attracting users across the globe. However, before you start working on creating a website or an app by hiring a website development company in Mumbai, there is some things that you should keep in mind. This will help you in creating a stellar UI design. The checklist is as follows:

1. Simplicity

It is important for the design to be clear and concise. Users should be able to establish an understanding of the purpose of each component and how they should use it. Whether a component needs clicking, double-clicking, or whether the users need to enter some information to access the next page should be obvious to them. Simplicity is the key when it comes to designing digital experiences.

2. Feedback

A good interface should be capable of providing feedback to the users. They should be able to decipher the status of the website or the app if there are any new updates, and how the new updates will affect the product. Any update shouldn’t be so drastic that it makes it difficult for the users to navigate the app or the site which they were previously familiar with. This can be slightly annoying for them. The website should also communicate those certain actions that they take might have a consequence. For instance, leaving a page might result in losing their progress.

3. Consistency

Consistency is extremely important when it comes to creating a user interface design. The design should be consistent with the industry standards and also internally. Every single page of the app or the website created by the web development company in Thane that you hire should have pages that look similar to each other. This helps in creating an end-to-end experience. This also helps in developing patterns that tend to reduce confusion and improve learnability.

4. Accessible

A great design is a universal design. This means that it is accessible by people regardless of the device or the operating system they use, their technical abilities, and other challenges. The user interface should be easily customizable and capable of offering personalized content. This will help individuals from all different backgrounds feel welcome.

Also Read: Here’s How a Great UX can Increase Your Conversion Rate

Conclusion:
Apart from these essential features, it is also important to encourage user testing. Getting feedback from real users will help you in creating truly user-centric experiences and thus, attract more users. You can hire an app and/or website design company in Navi Mumbai to make sure that UI design, as well as the testing and other important aspects of the app development, are taken care of. This will also help you in offering an intuitive and easy-to-use product to your users.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on April 19, 2022
Last Updated on April 19, 2022
Tags: UI, UX, UIdesign, UXdesign