Take charge of your life

Take charge of your life

A Poem by stephanycacas
"

"you have the power to change your life"

"

We live in a world full of temptations. 

A world that could break us any moment.

If we will not be accountable for ourselves, we might end up in a miserable place.

If we are not going to manage our lives, then who would? 

The reality is that we live in a very cruel world. And if we will not protect ourselves or fight for ourselves then no one would. We’ll end up crying in one corner while the world celebrates our defeat. If we are not going to stand for ourselves nothing will happen. We need to take up the responsibility to manage ourselves to have the life that we want. If we won't do something, it's going to be the same.

If you fail stand up again. If you fail once again, just keep standing back up, just keep on fighting.

Continue chasing your dreams no matter how many obstacle are blocking your way. 

No matter how many challenges are there. 

No matter how impossible everything may seem. Remember  that your life is worth fighting for.

 You are worth fighting for.

© 2015 stephanycacas


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I agree. The world should not control us. We all deserve to live and nothing in the world should change that!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

stephanycacas

9 Years Ago

absolutely! thank you so much for reading...



Reviews

Faith.

Everything suits you. I mean the words you use. It's just.. YOU.

I thought up a lot of things to say, but I guess THANK YOU is all I could muster.

:')

Posted 8 Years Ago


stephanycacas

8 Years Ago

Huhuhu.. thanks supe..
Im really flattered.
Thank you so much for reading... This mea.. read more
Dr. Ice Cream

8 Years Ago

I swear, one day you're going to write a book or bookS that will inspire others like you did me. :)<.. read more
I agree. I enjoyed your work.
"No matter how many challenges are there.
No matter how impossible everything may seem. Remember that your life is worth fighting for.
You are worth fighting for."
I like the logic and wisdom in your words. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


stephanycacas

9 Years Ago

Thank you:). appreciate that.
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are welcome.
This is an awesome write Stephany! You bring up so many valid points... "You are worth fighting for." That's the most important part... good work :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


stephanycacas

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much for reading.Really appreciate that. :)
Welcome to the site. You have written a nice little encouragement piece full of wisdom. Good for you! I would classify this as prose poetry not a story though. You may want to edit that so that you have more people look at your work. Most stories here are at least 100 lines long, so having this labeled this way may discourage people from checking out your work.

Posted 9 Years Ago


stephanycacas

9 Years Ago

thank you so much for that., i'll change it then., thanks for reading, greatly appreciate it.
I couldn't agree more or have said it better !

Posted 9 Years Ago


All true words and said with eloquence and simplicity for all to be inspired. Pen on...Bravo......

Posted 9 Years Ago


stephanycacas

9 Years Ago

thank you for reading.
Sami Khalil

9 Years Ago

You are welcome...:).......................
I agree. The world should not control us. We all deserve to live and nothing in the world should change that!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

stephanycacas

9 Years Ago

absolutely! thank you so much for reading...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 27, 2015
Last Updated on April 20, 2015

Author

stephanycacas
stephanycacas

Mbombela, Mpumalanga, South Africa



About
The sky is falling, the wind is calling; Stand for something or die in the morning! more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..