Love I

Love I

A Story by MattW
"

Yeah this was from way back...

"

 Love.

 

        So i lay here today wondering, why her? Almost the exact opposite of me, I find myself thinking about her every waking and sleeping hour of the day.

        I thought I had felt love before, but I was sadly mistaken. What was it about her? Her eyes?- which enchanted and mesmerized me even through grainy photographs? Her Perfect, silky smooth hair which i dreamed of kissing? Or maybe it was simply the way she spoke...

        That is actually probably what did it for me. I remember the first time i saw her face, through pictures on Facebook. I found nothing special in her face, In fact I had thought she looked quite ordinary. How stupidly, hopelessly wrong I was.

        I find it quite humorous- In a cosmic sort of way - that i managed to fall so hopelessly- soundly; irrevocably in love with her after seeing her only once in person. I remember watching her come into the house and thinking; Wow, she’s cute... Once again, hopelessly wrong.

        I remember I found my eyes searching for her, hating myself for it. I remember wondering how I should go talk to her... What could I say... At this point I was undecided, still wondering, watching...

        I remember how she unintentionally sealed my heart for herself. All it took were two sentences.

        “It was nice meeting you. Bye.”

        It was strange; the way hearing her voice was like seeing the sun for the first time.

        So I find myself lying here wondering, Why me? She won’t ever choose me... She’s much too good for me...

 

        But I can still Hope...

                                And Dream...

 

© 2009 MattW


Author's Note

MattW
When I type things like this I don't really pay attention to grammar and stuff...
It just flows...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on March 14, 2009

Author

MattW
MattW

Hamilton, Bermuda



Writing
Dawn Dawn

A Story by MattW


Forever.....? Forever.....?

A Poem by MattW


Faces Faces

A Poem by MattW