Letter

Letter

A Story by Mayur Sadhu

It is said that for an introvert person, his diary is all who speaks for himself about his life, and I just came across someone's letter. A letter dedicated to someone, but not addressed to that one, instead it is subjected to the previous year.


Dear 2012,

Thank you. Thank you very much. You made me laugh, you gave me some of the precious moments of life, you returned me some of my old hangover partners, and with that added some more to let me have a harder party. I will always be grateful to you, not only for those moments, but also for bringing her back to my life, enlightening my life, giving me a reason to dive again into the ocean of Love, to which I was afraid of.

Thanks for the experience I gained from you. I won't be able to clear off the debt for all those priceless moments, you gave me to live my life to the fullest.


Jab rulana hi tha......

Tab hasaya kyun.......


Beside all those ecstatic moments, you pricked me with some thorny situations, which hurts the most, whose wound would never heal. You were the first to see me shedding my tears for someone whom I knew can never me mine, never in this life, but still I cried for her. I craved for a reason for shedding my tears, but you weren't there to answer to my question. You forced me to delve me again into the darker side of the world. You forced me elope the best friend of mine, the only whom I can trust upon, the only one who will never leave me alone - loneliness.

You made me writhe from inside, you taught me how smile when you are decaying from inside. But still I lived you to the fullest.


If there is no ups and downs in your life, you are probably dead......

© 2013 Mayur Sadhu


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The idea of presenting a diary of an introvert person appears unique.
I suggest you to give more thought and hear from others.
I hope you will be a great writer some day.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Mayur Sadhu

11 Years Ago

Thank you..... :)
zainul

11 Years Ago

You are most welcome :)
I like the story. I liked the last line the best. The idea of an Introvert's Diary is very inspiring and can be a tough challange to do justice to.

You can add translations wherever you write in Hindi so that the writing has a universal appeal. Keep on refining it.

All the best!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013
Tags: letter, 2012, memories

Author

Mayur Sadhu
Mayur Sadhu

Burdwan, Hinduism, India



About
Myself Mayur Sadhu, more likely Mayur aka Rimo, as my friends prefer to call me. By profession I am no one, but by a person I am an engineering student. Love today like you will die tomorrow... more..

Writing
Fail Story Fail Story

A Story by Mayur Sadhu


Rain Rain

A Story by Mayur Sadhu


Last Night Last Night

A Story by Mayur Sadhu