her way to forgiveness

her way to forgiveness

A Story by meryemelayeb
"

She made a huge mistake but doesn't everyone need to be forgiven?

"
She lost control again but this time it wasn't easy to forget ! Once she lost it she hurted someone who means a lot to her , may be her life! As usual she didn't apology , she just took off ,runing away hopefully it will be forgotten and forgiven! But she was wrong , it got even worst. She tried to cover um her mistake by lying but they didn't buy that s**t! As a matter of pride , she wouldn't just throw away her pride and beg for forgiveness, no she kept her mouth shut hoping silence would fix her fault and replace with a big beautiful smile! Just how she thought , that method wouldn't work! So she tried to let go of her pride and know her place! She was shaking , and she almost fainted , scared to death! She was afraid she would make this even worst. Words were about to come out of her throght but she wasn't able to speak like god was punishing her by making her a dumb! She kept repeating the words in her head! Bust she was too afraid to say them out loud! She was a cowared ! She doesn't fear anything but when it comes to her mom ! The whole world is a scary place ! She was too scared to say a word so she kept asking herself What's the worse can happen, she will just scream at her like usual! She didnt recognize what was holding her, was it fear? But she could beat her fear and ask for forgiveness ! Once it was done she didn't feel relieved ! Her emotions betrayed her and she found herself drowning in tears, but that wasnt enough for her mom! Nothing would be enough at that moment! She felt like dying , her body from head to toe was trembling, she never lived this kind of fear! Her mom was every thing without her she's be lost ! What's her purpose of living if her mom hated her! She's rather kill herself than live with that! Right after that she knew it was already too late to take back what she said! She was wrong and she's admitting it, but will that solve anything? She didn't think so! What would she do now to fix it? How is she going to act? Will her mom forgive her? Will she give up? Or will she beg more for forgiveness? For now she will try to hide her face behind the screen and start to express herself using words , after all that what she always do! Words wont betray her , the screen wouldn't show her emotions neither her face when she was crying so the reader won't know the true feelings that are hiding behind that meaning which he underestimated! The pain , the fear and the tears that were falling when she was writing those words! The reader wouldn't mind look behind those sentences and try to figure out the true face of that heartbrokes writer! He would just throw those words away taking with them the tears she was drowning in and the pain the reason she was screaming and the fear ! She will start now by writing the sentences that were describing her most , and those words will fight for her survival instead of her!

© 2013 meryemelayeb


Author's Note

meryemelayeb

Ignore grammar problems ! Please leave your comments telling me if i should post more of these or not! Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on September 14, 2013
Last Updated on September 14, 2013
Tags: fight, forgiveness, pain, tears