Since then

Since then

A Story by meryemelayeb
"

Will her believes save her ?

"
It has been already 3 months since yeoli's heart has been cured and completly healed, the wound disapeard after 8 months! 8 months of love , fights , heart breaking and tears! She endured the pain ,the betrayel and all kind of lies but she also survived the ultimate depression! She couldn't (and she wouldn't ) survived it alone, of course , there's no human being can do it by relying on himself and only him, he would've put his trust on someone or something that is able to lift him up once again on his feet ! That girl found the right thing that at some point made it worst for her and even more painful but relying on her will, she puted her faith on some people who only existed in her imagination ! She was at first obsessed with those people , the way they live , she looked like a kid who entered a candy shop with a wide opened mouth! She was too surprised , amazed and almost got lost from reality ! To be honest it was so fascinating , that new brilliant world which she just noticed! Since then , she kept her promise , her goal changed even her living style ! To sum this up , her life changed ! She didnt forget her past life , her first love , no she can't forget it.
it was too real and amazing to be forgotten but she choosed to live with the fact that HE'S gone with his sad story that could be told at night to some sleepy kids! She still throw some flash back to those days when she actually loved and loved back , But not as the same way as she's seeing it now ! Her look changed just like her attitude and personality , you may think she's got soften ,on the contrary she 's now tougher and probably not a single trace of emotions has been left since then! She didn't care , she thought as long as she was commited and loyal to her promise she will be ok , she will be happy and specialy she won't be hurt anymore! But she's aware of her future betrayel for her own promise ! Now that after 3 years of hard working and changing , she actually had good friends , i guess yes she succeeded , after all she deserves it , she was a good person! But now she found herself all alone , those 3 years ended already seperating her from her love and friends ! She's now on her own! She was once happy because she thought meeting new nice people would have been great and a new world should open up but she's now regretting the second she heared she passed and realized her old dream! She was afraid of being lonely , every time that thought crossed her mind she would've freaked out and whine alot ! The only thing that did assure her from that thought is that her best friend passed to the same school as her but that boy was the kind of boy that always looks for new friends and could throw you away the second he sees those new cool friends ! She thought she was okey with that , she was once that popular but it needed a lot of time and hard working for her good image , it wasn't easy ! Due to this second thought she lost her own self trust and she thought she will get bullied but deep down she was aware that somehow she could figure out something and make friends easily! The promise which she made to herself was isolating herself from the world as known as reality ! She was and still and promised to live in her own world the one that she created ! That world was the safest place for her but only if she kept it for herself ! Once someone interrupts her daydreaming and traveling in that world , well she's screwed ! She knew she will be judged and hated and also mocked of ! But she was okey with that she thinks she is tough enough to endure it and she also trusts her friends thinking they'll be there for her , conforting her ! After all they are the only real friends who left beside her ! Despite of being lonely and crazy for living with invisble people , she was happy , she was smiling like she never did before! And yes , this is the first time she found her self actually happy since never! She kept her promise but will she ? She couldn't answer that question , the only thing she was afraid of is what the future had prepared for her ! Even if she felt happiness and saw the world from a new whole view she knew something bad was waiting for her because life is so unfair , it"s like a rule , YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY FOR A LONGTIME! Something bad is bushed waiting to make you feel some pain or id rather say a punishment for trying to break that one rule! But she survived it , the punishment , she suffered a lot , she cried and she didn't sleep but she won over life's will ! And she felt happy again but then realized it was already late , she's already drowning into that big deep ocean ! She lost the battle , but she's alive , suffering , yet alive! She's not expecting to be saved , well not by a human she's hoping for a miracle ! She's puting her trust into the mysterious future and she let herself drown waiting to see what did it hide for her , will she be rescued or thrown away like trash? Her hopes were hanging on that thought! Believing was her survival way!

© 2013 meryemelayeb


Author's Note

meryemelayeb
Please ignore grammar problems ! Please leave your comments

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on September 14, 2013
Last Updated on September 14, 2013
Tags: love, believes, fantasy, afraid, alone