The Last Day

The Last Day

A Story by Michael
"

What to do the Last day of School it could be good or could be bad

"

The day started with nothing special, I went through the same boring routine that I do every day. But you know that feeling when something’s not going to go as planned I had that feeling this was the day I was going to graduate. I met my wonderful boyfriend now 2 years ago, since them life has never been the same. The late nights we would spend down by the lake, walking down the river bank, getting coffee, it all was amazing. But the question I have for him was it all for nothing or will it remain. Did I waste my junior and senior year on someone who doesn't want to continue those long walks by the river? We’ll see as I get in to my car I see his sweatshirt on the back seat I put it on the steering wheel and burry my face into it. I ask myself how long it will be before I smell this again. My eyes slowly start to water as I back out to go pick up Emma, I pull into her driveway as she comes out she can obviously tell I’m in deep thought and concentration. She asks what’s going on and I explain the thoughts I’m having. She tells me to get out of the car and when  I look into her eyes she’s hugs me and tell me everything will be fine and she will be right there if I need her. I say ok let’s get this over with. We hop in and were on our way to school. When I pull into the parking lot his car isn't in his parking spot, I think to myself its already starting. We walk into the school as I go to get breakfast he isn't at our usual table. Emma can see what’s going on as I immediately walk to my locker I open it, threes a note that falls from the top shelf I pick it up and its says meet me at our spot. Emma tells me she will meet me there. I head to the library and I see a note where we first kissed, it says lights camera action, come don’t wait just come. I start walking to the theater room. I open the door and I hear the song rough waters I remember we had our first fight at a football game I head to the top row of bleachers where all of us used to hang out I sit looking at the field and the board comes on and says Sing like no one is listening that’s a quote on the room in the choir room so I decide to head there. When I walk in I see my best friends dressed up in suits and dresses. I ask what’s going on Emma comes to me and hands me a suit and tells me to put it on. I go into the changing room and change I come out as she takes my hand and walks into the auditorium with me. We start to walk on to the stage I stand In the center and everyone stands around me as I look up I see Griffin walk towards me, with the biggest smile on his face he drops to one knee and asks four words I will never forget he says Will you marry me? I start to cry as I say yes and I wrap my arms around him as all of our friends start to cheer. I look at them and say you guys ready to get through this last day. (to be continued)

© 2014 Michael


Author's Note

Michael
Hey guys thanks for reading this isnt all true but some day we hope it will be i just wanted to let people see a little into our lives...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
?
I really like it, and I like how u incorporated a lot of real world stuff into the story :) it's one of my favorites.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pleasse Review this i want to know what people think


Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 5, 2014
Last Updated on September 5, 2014

Author

Michael
Michael

Qingdao, Shandong, China, China



About
SANA-TORY TECH is a renowned PVC Board Manufacturer with the best quality product. We have given the 15+ years of service with a vision to excel. The company's ability to take the continuous challenge.. more..

Writing
Not Even Not Even

A Poem by Michael


The Proposal The Proposal

A Chapter by Michael