Really?

Really?

A Poem by Princesstearss
"

just one question.

"
365 days a year and I can't still find one that I have been happy the whole 24 hours. You see I don't believe that happiness is something that's ensured everyday but I believe that you yourself learn how to make it into something that you want to see. Annoyances go on and I still can't function because the way you speak just gets me out of place. So now you wonder why nothing is going how you want it to go. Like really?your time to respond to my text message is that slow. I don't know why but the way you make me feel makes me want to go away and stay at the same exact time. But I guess it is inevitable like the idea that poems are not poems if they do not rhyme.I found a loophole in your lies.I strictly am sorry that I am not happy and maybe the morning makes me feel crappy. F**k you.I love you, only two statements that make sense together but they are different options only 2 . You know I hate society and I hate judgment and I hate late answers and I hate discrimination but you know what I hate more than all of this is people who don't understand the difference between hurting & struggling make it seem like nothing.Put it under a grave stone and bury it under something even more deep than you thought it would ever be. Has it ever maybe occur to you that my idea of liking is different than yours? or do we all have ONE. like really? isn't it true that my life is something completely different than yours. That my interpretation of things are different that you thought they where. Or maybe you didn't because what you care about is your own f*****g opinion about how You are suddenly more than me. Lets be realistic its better to be humble than to go ballistic when things do not go how you thought they would. I thought it was or at least I thought I could. Could deal with the things you call smart but the things that in reality take me apart. So don't you dare say you knew me when I'm gone . Us was a thing that lasted a while but could have been wrong. You say that you know what I dream of , believe, want to achieve but figures the answers you thought you knew weren't what seemed to be me. Like really? how is it possible to back track the nights and forget the fights when you can't even tell wrong from what is right? So does this answer your questions cause I thought you might find closure in this piece that is goodbye. So do you know? Like really?

© 2014 Princesstearss


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

What a powerful piece. "F**k you. I love you, only two statements that make sense together but they are different options only two." This is heartbreaking.I have felt this before, currently actually. Such a relationship is toxic and unhealthy and incrediblly hard to get away from. The "I love you" part is what drag us in everytime. Such a truthfull piece that I connected with. Great job!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Added on July 18, 2014
Last Updated on July 18, 2014

Author

Princesstearss
Princesstearss

Fairview , NJ



About
Some of us don't know how to express ourselves with the form of speaking , therefore we write. more..

Writing