Basically.

Basically.

A Poem by Princesstearss
"

frustration!

"
Basically you strive to make my life miserable, completely under my skin and feeling like I want to break with in. You know I didn't want to break your heart but why I was aggravated cause you didn't know how to deal with it from the start. And it hurts to know that you gave up on me and I didn't give up on you because love doesn't only take one but it takes two. And I love you but basically the things don't add up because while i'm under the frustration you're making it seem like the only one who has experienced sorrow is you , so what is tomorrow to do ? If one takes time and effort to really understand the messed up mind and try to find a way to get through a little argument fast. Its like you building a sandcastle and the wind taking away the sand, you see it can stand up but it always finds it way back. And you're texting me telling me that you want a chance cause basically you really didn't think about it too much and you're hoping I'd run back but no such luck. You ended things with me so basically something done. It's like trying to revive a bed thats been undone because at the end of the day you will lay on it again so cleaning it up doesn't mean it stays in place , things don't stay the same they change.

© 2014 Princesstearss


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

" love doesn't only take one but it takes two."

I absolutely love this line girl.
Try changing your construction of work:)
Also visual picture with sand is amazing!Keep up!

Check me out at http://boography.blogspot.com
I would appreciate it :)

C

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on November 5, 2014

Author

Princesstearss
Princesstearss

Fairview , NJ



About
Some of us don't know how to express ourselves with the form of speaking , therefore we write. more..

Writing