Do I?

Do I?

A Poem by Princesstearss
"

JJA

"
Welcome to the world. Welcome to recognizing. Welcome to Love. Now Do I ? or Do I not?
Get butterflies in my stomach every time I hear your name. Doesn't my heart just  stop when I see you in the corner but really don't cause I don't have those glasses that i forgot. And I actually forgot I am quite blind you see, I don't have prescription glasses and I really can't seem to see the TV. I love songs; and writing them when i'm all emotional and everything goes wrong. Writing takes time out of it's day and gives me about (all I need) don't you think that's quite long?Well anyways this was my link to you. You would hear them and tell me I was talented and should go on. Now really should I ? Sitting there with  no one wasn't gonna do me good so I talked to you & you seem like you understood that love cures darkness lit up the way and that's something you really could . Could do , with your nerdy love for Pokemon& your really small shoes and and the way I know only 2+2 and with all that math you do i might just be stuck. Cause you're really smart and sometimes I suck. But i think Its okay. Because the excitement I get from your texts everyday, Just takes my insecurities and pulls them away from my brain.Baby it's all just happiness ever since you came.Re-watching the one video about us that I made. and quite honestly I really hope you stay. I love you is something I could quite honestly say. I am actually quite blind you see but you're showing me the way & reassuring me that love is not all what it seems. No stress or no fuss , Just you & me is enough. So Do I? or do I not? & my answer is yes I actually do, a lot.

© 2014 Princesstearss


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on September 21, 2014
Last Updated on September 21, 2014

Author

Princesstearss
Princesstearss

Fairview , NJ



About
Some of us don't know how to express ourselves with the form of speaking , therefore we write. more..

Writing