Empowerment by Choice

Empowerment by Choice

A Story by Naomi Muller

An unvoiced stillness transpires within my world of wonder

I often contemplate about life revolving around ideas

Our goals in which we resolce our inmost trust

And sometimes...

...by our own selfworth

 

We most readily acknowledge the fact that we will fail. That in the end we find no peace within our own heart of even the least indication to make us believe we have tried and dissapointment comes forth to applaud us when we find no fullfillment within our choices. We blame it on people and things - none of these have made your choice. The final verdict was with you. Not with those that cooperated in making them.

They only provided you with the 'sighns' that we so often would like to believe - 'Just happened'

And we hastily make our finalizing without once having to think of using our own mentality to find our own hearts true desires.

 

We are too dependent on wat humanity expects.

 

Time is the essence of life, whatever it may entail. In time things may happen. The future is the perfect place for dreams to be converted into existence.

 

Never hasten upon desire

Let time take its toil

You will be rewarded in the end

 

Dreams do not cme to existence in one moment of ecstacy. They acquire time, the longer you wait, the better the result.

 

Never hurry into them

Take time

It is the essence of dreams

 

A weak state of mind is one of the greatest foundations for failure and often we sit and speculate wat went wrong or 'who' or 'what' I can blame for my ailing condition. Never even attempting the least to uncover the imperfections within ourselves.

 

If we learn to believe in the roads in life that we attempt to pursue. If we find refuge within our own abilities and accepte our failures to be perfect. Somehow, sometime from now... I believe, one will florish!

© 2012 Naomi Muller


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please Honesty!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on March 8, 2012
Last Updated on March 8, 2012

Author

Naomi Muller
Naomi Muller

Mosselbay, South Africa



About
I have always believed that a poets caracteristics and personality is captured within the imagination of the one who reads it. more..

Writing