Tales of meanings

Tales of meanings

A Story by midnight soul searcher
"

Scibbles in my head

"

The light captain travels the land as points of ligh,t his voyages possess the effortless speed of planetary orbit. he makes it possible to strip into darkness like slammilng a door, his maps are like snap shots taken in cruel flashes of light, theres no room for ambiguity. the world exist in sharp planes mountain's cast no shadows tree's stand as still as dead stones sometimes he had with him his daughter who looked only to the sides, and never straight ahead she missed the manny slashes of land her father captured and frooze at night around the fire she drew her own maps like a tunnel, sky at the end land down the sides. to the captain these were mere simpleton drawings she may as well have been screwing clouds into jaws.

© 2016 midnight soul searcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wanted more. You write like a Jack London story. Giving important details and allowing the reader to see the vision described. This story took me to places of sky and maps. Made me part of the tale. Thank you for sharing the excellent short story.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 21, 2016
Last Updated on February 21, 2016

Author

midnight soul searcher
midnight soul searcher

boston, MA



About
Writting and music saved my life once so i promised that every breath i take is to express it more..

Writing