Unkown Girl

Unkown Girl

A Story by *Evelen*

             Crying and breaking is all that girl knows how to do. Yet foolish enough she trys to fall in love no matter how much he pushes her away. She still smiles. She still fakes. No matter how much she breaks. No matter how many lies she tells. She'll be fine... she's tough.

              She smiled as she walked down the hall. Even though the cruel voices are talking about her. Not knowing her, but calling her names. That she wished she never heard. She laughed at everything everyone else laughed at. Even though most of it was about her. And through out the day she's watching the clock. Silently wishing that it would move faster. Counting down the seconds she has to fake.

             She smiles to her parents, says that her day was good, and lies about having loads of homework. She slowly falls apart as she gets closer, and closer to the top of the stairs. "Almost there.", she whispers to herself while silently digging her nails into the skin of her sides. No longer having to be so perfect. She opens her door, and just like a switch. The tears come pouring down.

© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
eh...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on October 17, 2009
Last Updated on January 3, 2010

Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*