Broken Cinderella

Broken Cinderella

A Story by *Evelen*

          It was my night to be Mrs.Cenderella. So happy as I slipped the dress on. Put on my glass slipperes as I ran out the door. I looked behind me, and silently thanked my fairy godmother. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be going to the ball. I jumped into the carriage, and quickly we were off. So happy thinking I'll meet  prince charming. I stepped out into the cold night. Watching as I glowed. Scared to death as I walked up the those stairs. I entered the room, and noticed all eyes were on me. I looked down at the floor evoiding all the stares. Hoping that they wouldn't notice that I was still there.

       And then after a few dances. I stood against the wall, and to my surprise my prince charming was standing all alone. I stared at him wishing that I could have the courage to ask him for a dance. 

       My prince charming stood alone. The whole time I was waiting. Slowly gaining the courage to ask him to a dance. Songs went by, and I waited. Soon I started walking in his direction. I stood next to him shaking. I opened my mouth to ask, but right when I was going to speak. She took him out of my grasp.

          I stood there just watching as she dragged him away. To shocked to say a word. Just watched as my prince charming was taken by another girl....

          (That night I ran before the clock stroke twelve. Kicked off my glass slippers, and promised myself to never ever fall in love again)

© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
IDK what this is... Thanks for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on October 19, 2009
Last Updated on January 3, 2010

Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*