Scared Little Lamb

Scared Little Lamb

A Story by *Evelen*

          He watches me. He licks his lips. He wants me. I try to ignore his stares, but they've become even more scarier. His eyes watch me as if I was his pray. As if I was something to eat. He licks his lips again. I can feel myself shaking. I'm scared... I look up at the clock begging for it to go faster. For this period to end.

        I look down at my journal seeing that I haven't writen anything made me frown. I picked up my pen, and placed it on the blank sheet. My hand shook as I heard  him say my name softly. I sat completely still acting as If I didn't hear it.

       "Bells?", he whispered again, but slitly louder.

       "Stay quiet. Act as it you can't hear him.", I thought to myself.

       RIIINNNG

       I jumped up as soon as the bell rang. I had to get out of there. I piled everything that was on my desk (books, binders, folders, ext.), and ran out the room.

         I looked behind me, and let out all the air out of my lungs when I didn't see him. I kept watching just in case I didn't see him the first time. Then I felt something hard bump into me. My things dropped, and I quickly bowed my head in embaressment.

         "Sorry.", I whispered without even relizing who I bumped into. I started to pick up my things off the floor.

          "It's okay Sexy.", I shivered at the voice.

          I slowly looked up, and he licked his lips. I froze at the sight of him. His hazel eyes were glued to me. I jerked my things from his hands, and rushed away. I heard his friends laugh at my reaction.

         "She so wants me, and I'll get her.", I heard him tell his friends.

         I dumped my things into my locker, and rushed into the art room. That's the only place I knew I was safe.

         That guy he scares me. He wants to get closer to me, but not for the right resons. I hated guys like him. He liked to grab my sides, and put his body close to me and I hated it. I tried to block him out, buy he never gets the clues.

       I grabbed a random canvas, and started slapping paint over it trying to make me forget about my fears. as I was painting I could feel myself re;ax a little. I took a breath, and closed my eyes. It was good to paint.

       "Ah Bella what are you doing today?", my art teacher asked as he walked into the room.

        "Painting.", I sighed as I started at it again.

        "Let me take a look at it.", he offered as he  peered over my shoulder.

 

© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
Sorry I'll try to write more if you guys like it, but I haven't had a lot of spare time lately. =(

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on November 14, 2009
Last Updated on January 3, 2010

Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*