You'll Never Read

You'll Never Read

A Story by *Evelen*

You read all of my writings....but.. this is the only one you'll never read.

    The day I first met you I promised myself I would become your friend. The next day I focused on staying your friend forever. Then after that my goal was to make you fall in love with me.I would everything possible to make you smile, to make you laugh. I would die every time I heard you say my name....Until one day I saw you look at her. Your eyes they were glowing in admiration. Your smile sparkled like never before... it never sparkled like that for me.
    I wish you would have smiled like that for me... but it was for another girl, and that hurt more than a thousand words. I refused to believe what I saw at first, because it hurt me so much to confront it, but then... I saw you standing next to her, and I knew that you really loved her.That smile that I loved so much never faded around her. I knew I could never win.
    The next day we were talking, and you couldn't stop talking about her. I smiled and nodded. Agreeing with everything you said. she was pretty. She did seem nice. If you thought she was amazing then she must have to be completely out of this world. Then you were wondering how you could get her, and this is what I said;
    "You're the most amazing guy here. You could get her without even trying."
    You wouldn't believe me, so I asked you if you wanted me to help you out. You still didn't realize my feelings, and that I would do anything to make you smile. You're eyes they glowed so bright, and you asked if I really would do that.I nodded my head and told you sure.  
    The next day I befriended her. She told me all her secrets, fears, and everything friends tell. She talked about you all the time telling me how amazing you were even though I knew better. I told her about all the good memories I had with you. I could tell the more I talked about you the more her love grew for you. My heart swelled up in pain,but I forced myself to keep talking. This was all for you, and I wanted to be the reason for your smile.
    After school you came to my house,  asked about her, and what she had said that day. I told you that she loved you, and never stopped talking about you. Your smile sparkled so brightly, but my smile came out all wrong. I could feel it forced upon my face, but you didn't realize it... You didn't even realize the tears that were falling down my face. You walked out of the door, and said thank you. I said sure. I watched as you left my world.
    A week after that you came running to me freaking out, and telling me about your guys first fight. I told you to say sorry, even though it wasn't your fault. My advice didn't feel right. I gave you tips to pull you through it, and you said thank you once again. Before you could leave me I grabbed you by the hand. You turned to look at me, and the tears they fell so fast. Your eyes became so wide in shock. That was the first time you ever saw how hurt you made me, but you still didn't understand.
    I bit my lip, and my face started to go closer towards you. I kissed you softly on the lips feeling as my tears rubbed against oyur face. I released you, and I stared down at the floor. I then pushed you out my door. As I shut the door I told you that I was fine, and to just forget about me. I really hoped you would.
    The next day I skipped school. Not feeling like to put up with the pain. I laid in bed all day just crying away. Wishing to be anyone but me. I gripped on to my pillow so tightly, knowing that it was the only thing to give me company. I fell asleep with blood shut eyes.
    I woke up to the sound of pounding. My door shook in fury. I walked sluggishly across the floor, and there she stood in my doorway. Her tears they were falling from her face not even half as bad as mine was. I asked her what was the matter. She bite her lip, and stared at me. She told me that she loved you. That she was having her first fight with you. She told me how you said to her you were sorry, but she never did forgave you. She told me how it didn't seem right.
    I stared at her in confusion, and asked what you guys were fighting about. She looked up at me with hatred in her eyes. And said that it was me. I lost my breath for a second... Me? She told me how you never could exactly stop talking about me, but you never would admit that you were in love with me.

© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
Yup lol here's a story. Thanks for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on December 14, 2009
Last Updated on June 25, 2010

Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*