Yah.. I'm Only Stupid For YOU

Yah.. I'm Only Stupid For YOU

A Story by *Evelen*

Words…They hurt… but not as much as the person that says them to you.

                “I used you!” He screamed at my face.

I stood there froze with that stupid look of shock. He glared at me with the cold look that I grew to love. I felt sick… no something I never felt before. I couldn’t find words. I just stood there waiting for him to continue yelling.

“Why do you have to be such- such a stupid girl?” He asked me. His forehead crumbled in frustration, and his cold blue eyes turned to slits.

Tears filled my eyes, and I had no clue how to stop them. I bit my lip, and looked down at the ground.

“You just had to hold on! You just had to love me. No matter what I do to you, you came back. Feeling the same way as always…” He stopped yelling and stared at my face.

Tears streamed down my face nonstop. “I know…” I agreed with him. My voice was weak and I could barely speak, but I was going to speak anyways. To get everything out so I won’t regret not saying a word. “I guess I’m just stupid because I cared about you. Because I was always there for you, and because I needed you.” I started to snap at him. “Or maybe it was because I knew you were using me the whole time and just couldn’t walk away from you. I knew you loved her, and I wanted to help you get her.” I explained to him with pain filling my eyes. The tears had stopped falling. I was sick of crying all the time. “I was in pain the whole time… Yet I stayed.”

He stared at me in shock. I knew my face wasn’t soft wasn’t weak or tired or any of the expressions he had seen upon my face. My eyes gave him back the glare I’ve always seen upon his face. The frown that I could never wipe away from him was now on my face. Everything was coming out and I wasn’t holding back. He was going to listen.

“Every time you said you loved me, I knew you didn’t. Every time you looked at her, I wondered why it wasn’t me. When you kissed me on the lips, I knew you were thinking of her. When you hugged me so tight, I knew you wished that I was her.” I pointed out to him plainly. He was an idiot for not noticing that I noticed everything that he did. I knew him better than anyone. I stared at him with my eyebrows crossed.

 “She didn’t even love you.” I added with my frown growing. “I spent day after day trying to make friends with her so she would hang out with us.” I revealed something that I never told him. “But… I hated everything about her.” I pointed out while holding my head with my hands in frustration.

 “She talked nonstop about anything and everything. She always had a genuine smile. Something I could never do and she hated people like me. She hated rock music and the color black. She even said s**t about me behind my back.” I told him with annoyance filling my voice. “But I did it all just so you could get closer to her.” I laughed in disbelief and a pity smile came a crossed my face. “I am a stupid girl…” I whispered in disgust. “But only stupid because I love you.”    

© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
Hope you liked it =) and thank you for readng =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is great writing!I am glad you told him off!I have felt this kind of pain as well,"The sorrow which has no vent in tears may make other organs weep." Henry Maudsley-

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 28, 2010
Last Updated on May 30, 2010

Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*