Part 6

Part 6

A Chapter by blackfairy3

I looked around amazed at all the beauty I found in this strange place. people were freely using magic all around me and it was wondrous. It like they had there own little town within the
the school. There was a building for almost everything. It was fascinating to think how all this was going on here and the rest of the of the world doesnt even know it. This place was definitely something else. I looked at my surrounding and it made me excited to learn what i could do. Gradually my fear began to fade, not completely but some of it and in its place was left wonder and excitement to explore this new world around me. As we walked Gabriel finally spoke “ In this building is where the classes are held im sure you can figure it out just follow the signs.” and then he just disappeared. For the rest of the i walked around the school getting to know the place and where things are. At the end of the day I picked up my schedule and went to my room to end the day. When i went to my room i turned on a radio on the alarm clock letting the music lull me to sleep. I was excited to start my first day of school. I was ready to finally understand what was going on with me and what part i played in this new world. I wondered briefly if i would have any classes with gabriel. Ugh anybody else would just ignore him and move on he after what he told me yesterday, so what is wrong with me? I just got here and i was already obsessing over a guy i just meet. I finished getting ready headed off to breakfast taking my sweet time about it and just observed my new surroundings. Everyone appeared to have their groups and knew exactly where they belonged. It was scary and i hoped that at least in this strange place i would be able to fit in. I had almost made it inside the school building when a girl comes up to me and and says "Hi im victoria you're new here right? What class do you have right now?” I looked at the brown eyed girl with surprise “Hi im alex, yeah im new here. do I look that lost?” i laughed. This girl seemed like my kind of crazy and she from what ive seen she was really nice. “ha ha, sorry no i just have it on good account that you and are gonna be good friends" she said with a big smile on her face and linked her am with mine and started walking "ok so let me see your schedule i want to see if we have any classes together." I passed her my folded up schedule and she quickly glanced at it "excellent we have history, biology and magic training and defense together." we walked together to our first class of the day. We walked in right as the final bell rang and most of the seats were taken all except one.


© 2015 blackfairy3


Author's Note

blackfairy3
Please read and let me know what you think please id love to hear it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:) really great story just finished reading the last chapter. I hope you continue to add to this story, cuz id like to read the whole thing.

-Wolfie ^W^

Posted 8 Years Ago


Wow very nice story so far, needs a little touch up here and there buts its good. Cant wait till you release another chapter know when? would you like to join my group of south texas writers im trying to get as many of us as possible. I left you a message but you never responded???

Posted 8 Years Ago


Hey how have you been? When can we get a part 7?

Posted 8 Years Ago


How often do you release chapters

Posted 8 Years Ago


Finally been waiting for part 6

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 25, 2015
Last Updated on July 25, 2015


Author

blackfairy3
blackfairy3

san benito, TX



About
Hi my name is Michelle I love music and writing this is my first attempt at writhing hope you all enjoy my stories n poems I really hope you all let me know what u all think thanks :) more..

Writing
Winter Winter

A Poem by blackfairy3



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..