Opening

Opening

A Chapter by Kali the Akumu Kitten
"

the first chapter!!! this is where we meet kali and alittle about Emmett. Next chapter will be Emmetts side of the story!

"

       The story I am about to tell is about a land that was called……..YouTube land. Youtube land was created by a computer vampire geek Emmett. Emmett decided to make YouTube land so anyone could watch videos in the comfort of a forest. But YT land  wasn’t just any forest, this forest was filled with thousands and thousands of videos, Music videos, funny videos, TV show videos, ANYTHIGN you could think of was here. Even thou Millions of people all over the world come to YT land everyday, Emmett always seemed to be alone. He never seemed to find anyone like himself, he always felt like he was missing something…….or someone.

     Kali , another vampire, had a problem. She was suffering from a bad case of………Boredom. Kali seemed to always be suffering from  boredom. For many reason of course, 1. She had no friends 2. She had no family 3. She was suffering from the bad case of bloodlust. So it was pretty bad, she’s been thou several different worlds in her journey to find a home. She’s been to Gaia town , myspaceillvie, Googleford. All of them rejecting her  one way or another. But this time she has a plan! The next town she comes to she’s going to stay! Well that’s what she kept telling her self. All she wanted was a home. A place to go  after a long night of hunt, or a long day of pretending to be human. That’s all any vampire can ask for right? The only thing was she didn’t know exactly WHERE she was. After the “accident” in Googleford  she kind of lost track of where she was. She’s been so confused lately.

     When she stumbled upon a graveyard she noticed that it wasn’t an ordinary graveyard. All the names on the stones where names of….of…..of well videos?!?! “Weird” Kali said to her self. Not paying attention to what was in front of her because she thought she heard ruffling in the bushes near by…….  she tripped on a in ground grave stone. “ Guy gets hit by car, R.I.P 2006”  she said in shock. What was with this graveyard!! It’s defiantly not the ones she was used too. Just remembering she was on the  ground she got up, walked backwards until she hit a cross that was leaning forward. “Oh well” she though. She leaned against the cross and brushed off the dirt on her skirt and combat boots. Looking up t the sky, it was basically dark, she slipped in her ring making her true identify show. Her fangs began to grow until the were full, and cat ears coming out of her head. Scratching them in relief. If there was one thing she hated, it was her human form. It disgusted her. As she turns around to start to find what town this strange graveyard belonged too, she walks right into a pole. Falling on the ground and rubbing her head “thank Nyox that I didn’t I have my tail right now that would have really f****n hurt!” she said pissed off at her self. She looks up to see what this pole was doing her anyway. It was sign. And what was said on this sign would change her life for forever.

 

   THE GRAVEYARD OF YOUTUBE

 

     “Youtube……..youtube” she kept saying to her self. Why did that sound like she’s heard it before? “OH MY LOVEY VAMPIRE! I'm in youtube land” she gasped. Kali could believe it! She’s heard all about youtube land, it’s the only world that is made and ruled by a vampire! They even let vampires be vampires in YT land.

     Before she could even get her self up (again) she was lifted up and hand cuffed by to officers in weird green and black uniforms and had YT matches on.

     “HEY! What’s that big idea Buddy” kali said struggling trying to get out of there grip. “I didn’t do anything!!” she was really starting to get pissed off.

     “ Yes, yes you did young lady! You violated YT Graveyard law, No vampire or vampiress can be on sacred lands after dusk! Discluding Full moons, Friday the 13th, and of course Halloween” the  disturbingly dressed officer said adding a little spit at the end of halloweeeeeen ( add spit here)

     “I'm f*****g new to youtube Okay BUDDY! I don’t know the asinine laws” she said hissing at the end. Two can play this game buddy boy! Still trying to resist from his grip the put her in the back of the car. You guessed  it, its also Green and Black.

     The drive to the Station wasn’t very long. In the mean time she used every swear she could think of, and ones she could make up. Pissing off the officer driving very much, because he almost crashed the car yelling at kali twice. She had to deal with another a*****e in again , GREEN AND BLACK uniform. If these peoples attitudes didn’t kill her the uniforms would.

     “State your name” the women said.

     “ I don’t have too” kali said adding a kitty kiss a the end.

     “State your NAME!” the women faces got a little red at the end that time

     “Kali THE VAMPIRE! HAPPY?”I said smiling showing her my fangs. Noticing that she went pale when I showed them , I did a little chop in the air to scare her more.

     Gulping little  she said “ G…G…G Gender” she said stuttering a bit. Yes! Kali said in her mind, she’s got her.

     “Female” with a smirk. Kali knew what she meant.

     “species gender” the old bag said frustrated again.

     “ohhhhhhhh I see” Kali says smirking “ kitten”

      After the old hag typed the info into the computer ( what is green by the way) she confirmed what I wanted to hear.

     “ The Vamp is telling the truth, she’s new here. Ill set her up with an appointment for” she stops and looks at the clock then back at the computer “ fifteen minutes” the b***h said  while smiling. This town isn’t what they said in the papers.

     “No you wont I'm right here I will take who ever is—“ he stopped. I didn’t notices he even walked into the room, until Kali got that feeling that another vampire was in the around. She looked up from the floor.  Without warning her eyes met with his. She couldn’t stop looking into them, people say that eyes  your are your soul. Well his were much more. They where his soul, his heart, his face, his attitude, his feelings, his EVERYTHING. They where the most beautiful vampire eyes kali has every seen. When he looked away she did as well, noticing that everyone was standing up she did  too. Of course being Kali she just didn’t stand up, she stood up the……..she feel down. Tripping on her on feet, and landing right on top of him causing him to fall as well. ( so to make a mental picture, Kali was on top of Emmett ( ruler of YTL)  in the middle of the floor. Face to face). She was very scared that he was going to be mad or angry that a random girl was on top of him but instead. “ummmmm hello, i'm um Emmett, I kind of run YouTube land, nice to um have you ontop of me” he said giving out a nervous laugh and smiling at  kali. She could help but laugh to. Rembering that she was still on top of him she shot up and gave him a hand. Once they both got up the shook hands. “so you know who I am, but what I want to know who is this lovely vampiress kitten is?”   he said smoothly but with a hint of nervouseness behind it.

     “Kali…….Kali the vampire kitten” kali said, just seeing that they stoped shaking hands and they were just holding hands now, she quickly let go and started to brush down her skirt.

     “ Well kali, Welcome to YouTube Land” he said still smiling down at her. Yes, yes what a wonderful welcome in was indeed she thought to herself.

                  Maybe  youtube land wont be as bad as she thought?!

          

     



© 2008 Kali the Akumu Kitten


Author's Note

Kali the Akumu Kitten
IGNORE GRAMMER!! I KNO IT SUCKS

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well I must say that was definatley a most amusing read =] Nice job!

Posted 16 Years Ago


hmmmmm this emmett sound hot...(for thows of you who dont no this is emmett) ^^

Posted 16 Years Ago


lol. You've done it again. Well, other than the grammer issues (misspellings and wrong words and I'm sure some major typos) this was hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I can't wait for more.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 11, 2008
Last Updated on March 12, 2008


Author

Kali the Akumu Kitten
Kali the Akumu Kitten

Halloween town



About
"ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR" "STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME" " I WRITE FOR THE SAME REASON I BREATH, IF I DONT I WILL DIE" "I LISTEN TO HIS FAVORITE SO.. more..

Writing