Paul Mitchel Irons Review: The Protools Express Ion Smooth Iron 1.25 Inch

Paul Mitchel Irons Review: The Protools Express Ion Smooth Iron 1.25 Inch

A Story by Mike Joe
"

The article shares about the benefits of using the Paul Mitchel irons Protools Express Ion Smooth Iron 1.25 Inch.

"

Paul Mitchell irons are among the most well-known and widely used styling devices among hairstylists today. As a well-known hairstyling brand, Paul Mitchell fuses their devices with state of the art features (check out ). Being a lady of class could be extremely demanding, but with Paul Mitchell gadgets, you don't have to worry about it, as their devices will bring out quite an unique hair style that would definitely suit both your personality and style.


Among the most ideal equipments that you can use for your hairstyling needs is the Paul Mitchell Protools Express Ion Smooth Iron 1.25 inch". This hair styling gadget effectively reduces smoothing duration, heats evenly, and also aids in controlling static. The 1.25" ceramic smoothing iron features the Express Ion ComplexTM, which has been merged in to the plates for hastening the straightening process and help guard from damage too.


The solid ceramic heaters of the iron offer even heat distribution thru the 1.25" cushion plates. The diagonal edges provide no demarcation line, and the thin plate design allows for straightening by the scalp. The device also sports changeable temperature settings, is remarkably energy efficient, uses 75 W of electricity, and goes with a 9-foot swivel cord.


This Paul Mitchell hair straightener also smoothens, tames, and polishes even the most unruly locks without any hassle. Due to the great Express Ion ComplexTM blend of silicone and ceramic, this product is quick, producing super-charged negative ions that breaks up molecules of water and saturate them to the hair, rejuvenating the hair's moisture and seals the cuticle. The combination of infrared technology in to the iron promotes soft heating, smoothening the strands from the inside out, and so the hair feels silky and quite conditioned.


While the cost of the device could be expensive, this product actually offers genuine value for your hard-earned money due to its amazing features that are easy to utilize. Get rid of the ordinary "on and off" button, and let the Paul Mitchell Protools Express Ion Smooth Iron 1.25" provide you the hairstyle that you desire right away. Say goodbye to fly-aways and static, and make use of such Paul Mitchel irons to start having straight-up smooth and touchable hair in less time, all the time!

© 2013 Mike Joe


Author's Note

Mike Joe
article includes names of hairstyling products

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

577 Views
Added on January 7, 2013
Last Updated on January 7, 2013
Tags: Paul Mitchel irons, Paul Mitchell hair straightener, how to, beauty

Author

Mike Joe
Mike Joe

Davao, Region 11, Philippines



About
I write just about anything under the sun.:) more..

Writing