Little Betty Sue

Little Betty Sue

A Story by Larry Johnson

 

Little Betty Sue whom her brothers were trying to shoo had a hop in her step she had a toad in her shoe, she had a wobble when she walked, she had a toad in her shoe she heard a rib it when she talked, she had a toad in her shoe. Little Betty Sue whom her brothers were trying to shoo you cant come with us you have a toad in your shoe, you cant follow us you have a toad in your shoe. And they laughed out loud as she stood and stared at her shoe. But despite this little Betty Sue whom had a toad in her shoe little Betty Sue whom her brothers were trying to shoo was hot in pursuit despite the toad in her shoe.

 

As they ran down the block she was right on their heals she even jumped over the hedges despite the toad in her shoe she even jumped over the mud despite the toad in her shoe, she even jumped over the marbles that her brothers stopped and threw she even called them a few names despite the toad in her shoe

 

Little Betty Sue whom her brothers were trying to shoo hoped in-between the cars despite the toad in her shoe, she even hop scotched down the street despite the toad in her shoe, yes she was quite a sight to see despite the toad in her shoe.

 

Little Betty Sue whom her brothers were trying to shoo stuck to them like glue despite the toad in her shoe, yes little Betty Sue whom her brothers were trying to shoo managed to wear them out despite the toad in her shoe. Little Betty Sue whom her brothers tried to shoo you can come with us despite the toad in your shoe, you can play with us despite the toad in your shoe But little Betty Sue whom her brothers tried to shoo didn’t jump or move she just stood and stared at her shoe she said I cant come with you I have a mess in my shoe.

 

 

© 2008 Larry Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on February 9, 2008