Broken Mirror

Broken Mirror

A Story by shanara renee
"

changed into a mere human...no hollow something less than a human

"

They say everything happens for a reason, but I can’t think of a reason of why this had to happen to me. I still remember the chill air hang over me as I walked through the streets with the lights beaming down at me. Wearing my favorite white sweater with my black boots hair flowing against the wind, I was the most gorgeous girl trying to please myself. Not knowing what was going to happen later that night recalling that night… that night where I would change from a human to a hollow….a dark empty shadow. Walking from a dusty bar where all the low lives hang out at where I could be myself and be cozy yet frozen. Having a glass of vodka and cranberry juice, with a hint of lime and salt against the glass rim. Feeling electric and numb I guess trying to block out all my problems yet still calling myself Anti-Depressant.  Feeling no one will ever think I’m worth their time but thinking anyone would want this because I am f*****g gorgeous. Soon losing my cool and not keeping my composure until I saw him this man, High and beautiful having the look of a rebel yet an angel. Must have caught his eye because he sure caught mine. We met, we talked, we danced to the tune of each other’s voice and we left. In a flow of the Milky Way because I was in a usual state and high enough to be in outer space. (Or so I thought). He thought it would be a good idea to come to his studio and relax, telling me it would be a pleasure to know each other one another level, I would not complain not one bite. Climbing the steep stairs into a dark hallway with only a glow of light on the ceiling. Once inside a small yet complex place starting to feel uneasy, making me rush into the conversation. First mind screaming at me LOUD and saying,” You stupid girl you better leave GO! Now please” but drowning out that annoying voice and pretending I do not hear anything. I could’ve listened to my conscience but after all I am just a little stubborn b***h, so why listened. Ha next thing I know is soon pushed into a corner and he kissing me licking me saying how much he likes me and how pretty I look….first I ANGRY and gave him a struggle but the more I moved the more he became aggressive. I screamed, kicked, bite, but to no reveal for escape. And he told me to try to escape he would kill me afterward, so what the f**k was I supposed to  do……nothing. So the only thing I could do was to relax and hope to God he didn’t kill me. So he kissed and bites me while taking off my clothes….and entered me. The whole time I cried and knew this would become my fate and change me forever. Slowly on that night I started to fade and lose all respect for men in general, becoming a hollow I couldn’t understand why this happened to me. Knowing it would take years for me to love or trust anyone at all in a long period of time…. I don’t wish this on anyone but not me either. So I guess they are right for saying everything happens for a reason. I’m still looking for that reason and hope I can find the answer. I mean after all I am just a little stubborn b***h.

© 2012 shanara renee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

no it is not its fiction....

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh my god...Is this true? ...It's quite scary...I see why my dad makes me carry pepper spray now...

Posted 11 Years Ago


why thank you :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hmm. A thinker. People are sick. People who would do that disgust me and should get visited by my good friend the grim reaper. A great write

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2012
Last Updated on June 18, 2012

Author

shanara renee
shanara renee

lynwood, CA



About
"If who I am is what I have And what I have is Who I am..... Then Who am I" more..

Writing