My life, my rules

My life, my rules

A Chapter by Neriah

My name is Milena. 

I seriously doubt my parents were sober when they gave me this name, but who am I to blame them, their daughter? No. I am just a bunch of living and breathing cells they ask to deliver beer when convenient. 

Sometimes I talk, but not often. 

I live by some simple rules which I will explain later. First, I will paint you the disappointing picture of my life, so you could understand better why I came up with "The Rules".

I was born in December, just before Christmas. Or, so they say. My father swears that it was in Ohio, but my mother was never so sure if that was true. 

I live in a trailer park in West Miami, Florida. 

Sounds good so far, don't you agree?

As a kid, I used to play baseball and ride my rusty bike through mud, alongside most of the boys in this area. I was a friendly kid, I know I was. Something happened, though, but I can not remember what and I became this quiet, restless teenager.


[to be continued]



© 2013 Neriah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on March 5, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013


Author

Neriah
Neriah

Bucharest, Romania



About
I laugh a lot, I'm sarcastic and mean at times, I'm cruel sometimes, but most of the times I'm kind and patient. Yeah, I guess that's all I can manage to put into words right now. more..

Writing
Together Together

A Poem by Neriah


You, my love You, my love

A Poem by Neriah