Puzzle Pieces

Puzzle Pieces

A Story by Mind Racer
"

This is the intro to a book I am attempting to write, although it's a horrible attempt. Writers block is KILLING me!

"

It’s crazy how they say that when a person goes through a traumatic experience, they forget it. It’s almost like your mind can’t understand the demons of reality and the brain just shuts it out, locks it behind a door labeled “DO NOT DISTURB.” But, the problem is, those people are wrong. It’s true, the mind will block the experience out, but not all of it. There’s always a small memory that never leaves the mind, it becomes put on repeat causing you to wake up, screaming, in the middle of the night with only that image to explain why. You are then forced to tear apart the globe, trying to finish the puzzle all in sake of a full night of sleep. The human brain is a funny thing…

© 2014 Mind Racer


Author's Note

Mind Racer
Tell me what you think! I'm trying to finish the book, but I need inspiration!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on January 29, 2014
Last Updated on February 12, 2014
Tags: feel good, dreams, mindracer, short story, deep

Author

Mind Racer
Mind Racer

KS



About
Hey! My name is Abby. I love to write. It makes me feel happy. Relieves me that others can know the thoughts that flow through my fingers. Please review my stories so I can improve. I love criticism, .. more..

Writing
Heroes Heroes

A Poem by Mind Racer


Speak Up Speak Up

A Poem by Mind Racer