These Feelings

These Feelings

A Poem by Scarlett Dale
"

Just a little poem I wrote for my boyfriend :]

"

I feel it, the quickened pace of my heart as I think of you. I feel there in my chest; the flutter of wings. When I look at you I see the love that shines there, all for me. You love me. I begin to miss you even before you leave my sight; what spell have you put over me? That makes me love you so much it begins to hurt when you aren't here beside me. You are my second half, my missing puzzle piece. The feelings I feel, I can't describe in words, though I wish with all my heart I could. Can you feel them? Feel me, there beside you. The emptiness fills me more and more while you are away from me.. only to be satisfied when you come home to my heart, to which you have to the key.

 

This feeling grows deep inside me; I love you so. The way you touch my skin, and hold me close. The taste of your lips and when you look deep into my eyes it touches my soul and heart, both which belong to you. Do you feel this too? This longing? The love I can't describe into words. Do you hear the whispers I send to you; whispers of sweet nothings to your heart as I imagine myself laying with you, in your arms. Do you feel me? Do you feel it too - these feelings?

© 2010 Scarlett Dale


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on October 30, 2010
Last Updated on October 30, 2010

Author

Scarlett Dale
Scarlett Dale

About
I'm what you call a strange person. I love to write and when I do I feel as if it's coming straight from my heart onto the paper. Especially with my poetry. I was never one for poetry (writing it anyw.. more..

Writing
Ashes Ashes

A Poem by Scarlett Dale