Glimpse of Expert Interview #2

Glimpse of Expert Interview #2

A Story by Mitali Shah
"

Question and answer session

"

Interviewer- They assert how can one dare to forget his own piece of inscribe?


 

Author- I would like you to know that my heart and mind scream their voices to vacant someplace in order to read, learn and more importantly experience many things around me. They want me to assemble words in order to form something and write down something new each day. How can I not defend them to support me? They are my only owned priceless possessions and trusted sources of creativity who lead me towards the path of writing.

 

 

© 2015 Mitali Shah


Author's Note

Mitali Shah
The above write up is what I strongly believe in and hence have tried to jot it down. Please share your views, it will be very helpful for me. Thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Always write what you feel or what you want to express. Never defend or apologies for what you write. They are your thoughts and no one care take that away form you. They may either like it or dislike it. But that is their thoughts and they won't change either.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Mitali Shah

9 Years Ago

completely agree with you Robert, no one can snatch away one's spirit, skills and talents.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
1 Review
Added on May 4, 2015
Last Updated on May 4, 2015
Tags: Interview, Author

Author

Mitali Shah
Mitali Shah

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
Love to write. After crawling, its now the time for me to learn walking in the world of content writing. Exploring myself in this journey that would enhance my writing skills and would indeed learn a.. more..

Writing
Love Fable Love Fable

A Story by Mitali Shah