Broken Mother

Broken Mother

A Story by Mitali Shah
"

Story of a mother who lost her child

"

I started loving you even when I just thought about you though you were not conceived.

I was on cloud nine when I realized you would embrace me for nine months and fill our lives with happiness, I now loved you the most when you were conceived.

Today, i couldn't stop you leave us and pass away due to some complications. Yet I won't stop loving you my child because you were the one who gave me a new birth and a proud moment to feel a new life growing inside me, love you and protect you till my last breath...

I guess destiny had something else stored for us my child. Please forgive me for not saving you. No matter where ever you stay my child you will always be in my prayers and blessings hoping Angels to always surround and protect you always.

© 2015 Mitali Shah


Author's Note

Mitali Shah
A story close to my heart, a friend who lost her child and she poured her heart out to me. RIP to her child's soul. Salute to my friend who requested me to dedicate a small piece, hope I have done my justice. I know this can't bring back her child but she will always cherish these moments. God is indeed at her side to give her all the strength.
Please share your inputs and views. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very intense and emotional story. Well written didi :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Mitali Shah

8 Years Ago


thank you Chirag
You did Mitali, what a special poem for your dear friend. This reminds me of the poem I wrote. "Everyone has One". Please take a moment to read it and you will see why, I think you will like it. The poem doesn't mention who I am talking about but I think you will know after. Good job and a very lovely poem.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Mitali Shah

8 Years Ago

Thanks a lot Robert will surely review yours too :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 7, 2015
Last Updated on May 7, 2015
Tags: Mother, Child, Love

Author

Mitali Shah
Mitali Shah

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
Love to write. After crawling, its now the time for me to learn walking in the world of content writing. Exploring myself in this journey that would enhance my writing skills and would indeed learn a.. more..

Writing
Love Fable Love Fable

A Story by Mitali Shah