Season of Heartbreak

Season of Heartbreak

A Story by Mitali Shah
"

A message to all those you have recently encountered heartbreak.

"

It seems that many of my Friends are encountering the season of heartbreak. Many of us have either chosen to walk out or are being left alone in this journey of love. Please never let yourself down my dear friends. Hope for the best and move on thinking that something better is indeed awaiting us to embrace it and hold on forever and never let it go. I know moving on isn't easy as saying it but you need to for yourself and for your near and dear ones. We better not cry and wait for those who never bothered to chase us back instead love those people back who are there with you to support you now. Your past is a closed book. Pages of a new book are waiting for you to pen down fresh memories and create some more unforgettable memories that couldn't made its place in your past or just paint out a blank canvas with all your bright colors. This is possible guys if all yourself initiate to stand up once again and hit the race. You feel like crying go for it but then never turn back to the old journey that made you cry, instead create some strong and happy memories and show your past the exit door and prove them that nothing is impossible. Past gave you hundred reasons to cry, now knock them out with thousand more reasons to be happy, feel life, and let happiness embrace you as never before. Just go for it once guys I am sure we all can overcome this very well because the key to happiness is within ourselves. God bless my dear friends. Keep smiling. I pray and hope your lives get filled up soon with someone more special. Keep loving more, welcome new people and spread your true essence so that people who left you once or think to betray you again will regret their decision. Lots of love to the team of writerscafé that has helped me to share what I feel and contribute something to all my friends in some way or the other and thoroughly enjoy their piece of work.

© 2015 Mitali Shah


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a wonderfully motivating piece Mitali. Filled with sympathy without being downbeat and filled with energising gems - I really liked this -
"Past gave you hundred reasons to cry, now knock them out with thousand more reasons to be happy, feel life, and let happiness embrace you as never before." - sheer motivation from the nib of your pen.
Class write. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Mitali Shah

8 Years Ago

Thanks a lot Anto for appreciating :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 2, 2015
Last Updated on June 2, 2015
Tags: Heartbreak, closed book, happiness, pages of a new book, unforgettable memeries

Author

Mitali Shah
Mitali Shah

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
Love to write. After crawling, its now the time for me to learn walking in the world of content writing. Exploring myself in this journey that would enhance my writing skills and would indeed learn a.. more..

Writing
Love Fable Love Fable

A Story by Mitali Shah