Sensual Keys

Sensual Keys

A Poem by Dunlack

Come with me. Allow me to take you on one lustful ride. Lustful but you can trust only you and I will harmonize tonight. The way I envision you as you rest ever so delicately in my nest, gives me chills from my neck, surpassing my belly button, on it's way to a whole new world. Momentarily I will lay my imaginary guitar aside and place you on your side. Plucking a new yet familiar string free handedly, and baby leave your conscience at the door. There's only room for me you and these guilty pleasures.

 

The look in your eyes has done nothing but trigger an even deeper note of this sensual melody. Remember those talks when you were daddies little girl, and the two of you discussed the birds and the bees? Lets just say I’m very fortunate you're of age and he has finally allowed your hand to go free, because the smell of your distinct fragrance as we close this gap has aroused a stinger of my own. One I will not lose anytime soon, how sweet, how sweet. This is no sitcom but Misses Jefferson, the different strokes I can deliver as were moving on up will leave you feeling like the Golden Girl. As if you didn’t already have a shine. But pretty lady I rather shower you in my signature glaze.

 

I can't decipher what's better at this present moment, the feeling I'm feeling, or the feeling you've filled in. I want us to get lost and forget about tomorrow. It aint nothing but a day prematurely full disappoints anyway. So let's lay here and make tonight last forever. Reincarnate the Neo-Soul era into the flesh. The era that takes proud responsibility of one hell of a Negro baby boom. I’ll be your De' Angelo, so if you value Badu, that hairdo, I suggest you keep it tied up like Erykah use to, haha.

 

Who would have imaged the visual placed before me could bring such humor. Baby you must understand I've never witnessed a woman perfect her imperfections as you do. So carry on as if my moment of immaturity is absent. 

 

I'm taking note of how your confidence is growing as the minutes go past. One moment you’re slowing up on me, then the next your going…well you know.

 

We've been in this sweatbox for a while now. What better way to grow old with one another? I have never had the ability to read minds, yet your body lower lips is telling it all. This is no single. I think it's safe to say; I'm making a smash hit with you.

© 2012 Dunlack


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

385 Views
Added on October 14, 2012
Last Updated on November 5, 2012

Author

Dunlack
Dunlack

Chicago, IL



About
I'm a young writer from the city of Charlotte, NC with the ambitions of being known world wide for my work. I'm a Graduate of Gardner-Webb University, and will be furthering my education at DePaul Uni.. more..

Writing
New Amsterdam New Amsterdam

A Story by Dunlack