Chapter 13 - Ensue

Chapter 13 - Ensue

A Chapter by mmiatheirs

Six months after Daeus came back, he was taken away by the new organization that they had discovered.

Month four. While on a mission, Franz caught a whiff of a conversation between two men who worked for that organization. The subject of their chat had interested him, although it was terrifying.

That crazy new organization was able to create some sort of weapon, and it involved radiation. From what he had understood, the way it worked was like a switch. Press the button, and you'd have total control over someone's brain. A true mass destruction weapon.

Month six. Franz had managed to send Daeus in to infiltrate the organization, but they had caught him, and they kept him for two weeks. They experimented on him, trying out their new weapon. Unfortunately, it didn't completely work on him, since his brain worked differently than the majority of the population, and the organization hadn't thought of that.

They were able to make him do some things, but he would resist to complicated tasks. It wasn't resist as in refuse, but resist as in complete physical torture, since his body wasn't doing what it was supposed to, making his brain undergo severe trauma, not enough to damage it, but enough to make his whole body convulse brutally, usually resulting in him getting injured.

After two weeks of heavy radiation, they let him go, not bothering to try to fix him up, but using a memory swipe instead, erasing those two weeks from his mind.

PRESENT DAY

It's now been seven months since Daeus came back, and he was already undergoing treatment to try and fix his broken body. He would have to spend a total of 60 days under the machine, not consecutive, but as tight as he could make them.

Cala has decided to move in with Daeus, for the simple purpose of not wanting to be left alone anymore.

TWO WEEKS EARLIER

When the door to their apartment swung open, Cala's head whipped in that direction just in time to see Daeus stumble into his residence. He didn't look any good either, so she rushed to him.

"What have they done to you?" she asked, catching him as his knees gave way and half-carried half-dragged him to the couch. Sitting him down, she ran to the kitchen and came back shortly with a glass of water in one hand and a chair in the other. She sat down right in front of him and helped him chug down the water.

While doing so, she examined his face. His cheeks were caved in, he looked beaten, his hair didn't seem as long anymore. When he opened his eyes, she didn't see the purple ones that she had fallen for, but instead, she saw more of a deep blue with hints of purple in them.

"I don't remember any of it..." he said slowly, his voice cracking. His voice wasn't as deep and smooth as it usually was, and that brought Cala to realize that what they had done was practically irreversible.

TWO MONTHS LATER

Daeus was reaching his half-mark for his treatment, meaning that they'd give him a week's break for his body to calm down. During that week, Cala's life changed, for good this time.

Stepping into his apartment, Cala was waiting for him. At the sight of him, her heart started racing, something that it hadn't done in ages. He looked more like the Daeus she had fallen for two years ago, than the Daeus that had come back drained of everything.

He walked up to her, took a told of her waist and crammed his lips against hers. He knew she couldn't resist him, but he also knew that he shouldn't be doing this. But frankly, to hell with what he should and shouldn't do, he needed something to help him get through the treatment, since it was torture by itself.

He walked her backwards, until she found the wall. The two started making out, Daeus knowing that he might end up hurting her if they went too far. Cala was surprised at how insisting he was, but she could feel that he wasn't sure about himself. She pulled back.

"You okay?" she asked, worried.

He avoided her question. "Do you know how much it hurts?"

"What?"

"What they did to me was torture, the treatment is torture, and being restricted to so many things is torture..."

"What do you mean restricted?"

One of his hands wandered up to tuck away a strand of her hair. He ignored her question once more. "I just need something to get the pain off my mind..."

She was still trying to piece things together when his mouth collided with hers. Just as he did so, she understood. He needed her more than she could imagine. They resumed their make out session against the wall, the room temperature increasing gradually.

After a while, some of their clothes were missing, and Cala had just playfully shoved Daeus onto the couch, climbing onto his lap, cupping his head between her hands and kissing him again.

She realized that she needed something to loosen up too, but she hadn't realized that she had started grinding up on him until his hands started creeping up her rib cage, pulling her shirt up at the same time. She knew she needed to break away from him if she wanted to get her shirt off.

She ended their kiss briefly by tugging on his lower lip with her teeth. He slid off her top, she gave him a grin and put her lips back onto his. His hands settled on caressing her outer thighs, while one of her hand bunched up some of his hair and settled on massaging his scalp.

His fingers ran up and down her smooth bare legs, while her other hand wrapped around his strong bare torso. His mouth wandered over to her ear.

"We're getting carried away Cala..." he half whispered, half murmured with a deep voice that made her pull him closer. He feathered her neck with his lips. As he worked his way to her collarbones, she let out a shaky sigh, a numbing feeling taking over.

All her cares left her at that moment. She wanted Daeus, but her body needed him, and God he was good at everything he did.

He started to stand up, when he felt her legs wrap around his waist. He took a hold of the small of her back, and walked to his bedroom, still exploring her mouth. He climbed onto his bed, his fiancé attached to him like a sloth. When they were high enough, she let herself drop, knocking the wind out of her lungs, and not getting enough time to breath, for his mouth was already on hers.

Their tongues intertwined as his pants found the floor. He kept on working wonders in her mouth, waiting for her back to arch so he could unhook her. His cue arrived, and he did what he had planned to. He was surprised when she didn't react, since she had done so the previous times. Maybe she wanted this as much as he did...

Eventually, the two were stuck under bedsheets, burning with desire, enjoying themselves to death, and trying to conceive a life.

FORTY FIVE DAYS LATER

Everything had started to go uphill from the day the two had tried.

Treatment, done. Daeus was now back to normal, and ready for life ahead of him.

Test, positive. Cala had just passed her first month marker of being pregnant, and decided to put her job aside for now.

Leave, check. The two were able to go on both maternity and paternity leave, giving them more than enough time to get ready for their little one.

Ring, perfect. Cala and Daeus had managed to get married soon after she learned that she was carrying a life, and that life was most likely going to be a girl.

THREE YEARS LATER

September, five years after Cala joined. Her child, Rümico, who came to the world two years ago, was now one of the strongest toddlers anyone would have seen.

Her build was like her mothers, made for intense fighting. Her personality was a mixture of both her parents, one that would never be broken. She was also as witty as both her parents.

Rümico had inherited her mother's dark hair and freckles, but had also inherited her father's gene defect, which gave her pale purple eyes with hints of grey in them.

She was a contradiction to where she was born, hence her zodiac being Cancer. A cheerful little girl shouldn't be raised around assassins, but Franz saw potential in the kid, and, when she'd be of age, he was thinking of letting her join the team.



© 2015 mmiatheirs


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on October 31, 2015
Last Updated on October 31, 2015