BRIEF HISTORY OF THE CELLULAR PHONES

BRIEF HISTORY OF THE CELLULAR PHONES

A Story by James Luke
"

Wireless technologies have been very boom and development in recent years. One that has had a major development has been the mobile phone.

"
Article resource by Mobile Application Development Company
Since its inception in the world in the late 70s has greatly revolutionized our activities daily. Cell phones have become an essential tool for ordinary people and business; makes them feel safer and makes them more productive.

Although the cell phone was designed strictly for voice cellular technology today is able to provide other services such as data, audio and video with some limitations. However, wireless telephone of tomorrow will enable applications that require higher bandwidth consumption.

BRIEF HISTORY OF THE CELLULAR PHONES


Mobile Application Development Company - Martin Cooper pioneered this technology, it is regarded as "the father of the cell phone" to enter the first radiotelephone in 1973 in the United States while working for Motorola; but it was not until 1979 when the first commercial systems appeared in Tokyo, Japan by NTT


In 1981, the Nordic countries introduced a similar cell system AMPS (Advanced Mobile Phone System). Meanwhile, in the US, thanks to the regulatory agency of that country adopted rules for creating a commercial cellular service in 1983 the first commercial system was put into operation in the city of Chicago.


Mobile Application Development Company - With that starting point, in several countries the mobile phone has spread as an alternative to conventional wireless mobile phone. The technology was very popular, so a few years to establish it began to saturate the service. In that sense, there was the need to develop and implement other forms of multiple channel access and transform the analog to digital, with a view to accommodate more users. To separate one stage from the other, the cell phone has been characterized by having different generations. The following describes each.

© 2014 James Luke


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on October 28, 2014
Last Updated on October 28, 2014
Tags: Mobile Application Development, Mobile Application Development C

Author

James Luke
James Luke

New York, NY



About
Apps Developer more..

Writing