Advantages of Facebook Ads on Google Ad-words

Advantages of Facebook Ads on Google Ad-words

A Story by James Luke
"

The advertising system to Facebook (Ads) is becoming one of the promotional tools

"
The advertising system to Facebook (Ads) is becoming one of the promotional tools used most versatile and online payment, which will see below are the main advantages of this advertising system in relation to its direct competitor Google Ad-words :

Social -around, as many know social networks are places where the most amount of traffic on the Internet, although it is not the Facebook page with more views worldwide (the number one is Google and Facebook are in number two) position is important to note that Facebook if it occupies the first place where people spend more time online, this is mainly due to the social factor which has become part of the lifestyle of the Internet, on the other hand Facebook the social network with the largest number of users worldwide because it has established itself in the market for years in the wake of its continuous improvement.

•    Advanced -Segmentation, one of the main benefits of Facebook Ads on Google Ad words (browser) and Google Display (web pages) is access to more personalized information about users, but Google can handle the target (like Facebook) also the "keywords" it is true that Facebook Ads is the ability to determine more advanced characteristics a person such as marital status, sex, level of education, likes and interests, etc. which is currently not handled by Google (although with its new social network Google Plus look to get this information) but despite this Facebook maintains supremacy in the number of users in social networks also have figures penetration of Internet users (percent of people who have used the Internet and Facebook) 100% in several countries.

•    Effectiveness E.g. suppose someone searches for "hotels in Madrid" Google search will offer results according to the keywords but the audience he addresses is very general and it is not the same as a person 50 years married and educated looking for a hotel (which may be a higher rated hotel and more expensive) to a person aged 24, unmarried and still is studying (may be looking for a budget hotel) if we use these data Ad-words taken equally as they use the same keyword, but in Facebook Ads can perfectly separate these two groups of people which will make our campaigns more effective.

•    Easy To use, it does not take an expert to place an ad for the first time in Facebook Ads because its operation is within the same social network (through an application within the personal profiles) being easy to handle and that the user is familiar with the platform, the platform instead of Google Ad-words or Google Display is not part of the common use of users so it can be much more difficult to use especially for new advertisers.

•    Review Ads, this is another key point since the review of ads on Facebook is manual besides that an advertisement may be rejected and corrected however reviewing Google Ad-words is done automatically which increases the rejection rate also correction minimize ads.

Article Source By Mobile Application Development Company

© 2014 James Luke


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on October 29, 2014
Last Updated on October 29, 2014
Tags: Mobile Application Development, Mobile Application Development C, Mobile Application Development K

Author

James Luke
James Luke

New York, NY



About
Apps Developer more..

Writing