"Bye-Bye Slug Remover"-fake ad

"Bye-Bye Slug Remover"-fake ad

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

Once again, NOT a story!

"

“Bye-Bye Slug Remover”

Advertisement

 

“How many times has this happened to you?  You’re walking along on a summer’s day, when suddenly your bare foot steps on something extremely unpleasant.  It’s a fricking slug!  You look down at the slime that won’t come off very easy, and you get pissed!  All you wanted was to enjoy a nice summer’s day without shoes, but just look what that b*****d slug did to your foot!  Oh, you wish there was a way you could warn other slugs they should stay as far away from the bottom of your foot as possible; but there isn’t, right?  Wrong!  Introducing Bye-Bye Slug Remover, the first way of getting rid of slugs, permanently!   See, other slug removers, in the form of slug bait, only removes slugs from a limited area, whether it be lawn or garden, but Bye-Bye Slug Remover let’s you set an example to all the other slugs, who might be thinking of doing something to annoy you, by knowing the consequences if they do.  Simply find the offending slug, or any slug, hang our special ‘slug-noose’ from any place up high, slip their tiny head through the noose, put the slug on our ‘slug step-ladder’, and then kick the ‘slug step-ladder’ out from under the slug.  When the other slugs see one of their own wiggling in its death-throws, and struggling for air which is never going to come, those slimy b******s will stay as far away from you, and your foot, as possible!  So the next time you get upset with a slug, don’t just pour salt on his or her (it’s impossible to tell; in fact, is there even such a thing as a sex difference between the slimy b******s?), buy Bye-Bye Slug Remover, and make the removal an example for all the other slugs!”

 

© 2012 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
Added on August 19, 2012
Last Updated on August 19, 2012
Tags: Slug, bait, goodbye!

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing