Goiterstein III

Goiterstein III

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

Dr. Goiterstein never learns! Sorry about the formatting; I'll tell you what; since the ends of the sentences are cut off, why don't you take 5 % off?

"

Goiterstein III

 

    

 

     Dr. Dan Goiterstein was almost ready, ready to jolt another life out of dead flesh.  He had already hooked up the jumper cables to his spare car battery and all he needed to do was hook up the two clamps on the other end to the neck bolts which protruded from either side of the lovely, gracefully-curving neck of his newest creation, which he would call Miss Wood.  Miss Wood had been made simply to keep his male creation Der II happy and away from singles bars.  It seemed that Der II was feeling his oats, so in order to keep Der II from going crazy with artificial lust, he had agreed to make Miss Wood.  He had followed Der II’s directions to the letter.  He’d sewed a fine backside and mammoth jugs onto Miss Wood’s body.  He hoped Der II would like what he saw or else some bar-hopping ladies were in for the shock of their lives, for Der II was 7 ft. tall, had green skin, and walked like a pregnant lumberjack.  If Der II thought himself a ladies man he would soon learn the awful truth: he was a hideous-looking, cobbled together, staggering joke to women.  Goiterstein couldn’t let Der II be humiliated like that, for Der II had no shot, so he’d agreed to build a woman for Der II.

 

 

     He made the connection to Miss Wood’s neck and waited for the sheet covering her to move, indicating life.  Suddenly there was movement and the doctor removed the jumper cables from the car battery and then pulled off the sheet.  Miss Wood sat up, naked, and looked around.  She was beautiful, at least her face.

 

     Der II caught sight of her and yelled, “Wow, good job doc, she hot!”

 

     Miss Wood stared at Der II and said, “What a pile of ugly he is!”

 

     Der II looked devastated.  “Way go doc, you made woman who think Der II un, un, how you say, unattractive!”

 

     Miss Wood answered, “Not just unattractive, damn ugly and dumber than a post!”

 

     Goiterstein interjected, “Now Miss Wood, there’s no reason to be cruel; give Der II time to grow on you.”

 

     Miss Wood replied, “Oh, he’ll grow on me, huh?  Sort of like a fungus!”

 

     Der II responded, “There no way Der II marry that witch!”

 

     Miss Wood responded, “Marriage?  To him?  You’ve got to be kidding.  Get real!”

 

     Der II shot back, “Oh, you know about real; real witchy!”

 

     Goiterstein had to put a stop to this, “Look, let’s all have some beers and calm down.”

 

     He knew how badly alcohol effected Der II, but he had to take that chance.  The first time Der II had some beer, he had turned into a b*****d, but hopefully that had just been a one-time occurrence.”

 

     Miss Wood asked, “What is beer?”

 

 

     They each had plenty of beer, and the alcohol was affecting each of the doctor’s creations badly.  Both of his creations already had guzzled several, when all of a sudden, Miss Wood jumped up on the table where they were sitting, started stripping off her clothes, and her pieced-together body was not a pretty sight.  But Der II didn’t seem to mind, he was even asking Dr. Goiterstein if he had any dollar bills he could borrow to encourage Miss Wood to go even farther.

 

     “Yeah, Der II like, take it all off, baby!”

 

     Dr. Goiterstein knew it had gone far enough, so he said, “I think it’s time to say goodnight.”

 

     Der II came unglued, saying, “Say goodnight?  Der II think just get to the good part.  Der II say no way!  There more beer?”

 

 

Dr Goiterstein cringed and cursed himself for giving both his creations alcohol, for what little common sense either might have had, had disappeared faster than the beer.  He’d had to leave the room when Miss Wood and Der II had started to fondle one another.  Now he waited outside their closed door for them to make an appearance.  Just then, the door flew open and Miss Wood appeared, yelling,

 

     “How disgusting; how could I have slept with him?  What a mistake!  Could someone give me a ride home?  Oh, I live right here.”

 

     Der II came out of the door next, saying to Miss Wood, “Der thank you.  Der II call you!”

 

The End

 

 

© 2013 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahahahaha

Posted 11 Years Ago


Michael Stevens

11 Years Ago

Glad you thought it was humorous, except I was trying to write a SERIOUS story; lol!
Junert

11 Years Ago

Lol, it's seriously funny. That's serious enough.
Michael Stevens

11 Years Ago

Touche!
Now this is funny. Nice twist on Frankenstein! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Michael Stevens

11 Years Ago

Naw, I'm just kidding you; I don't use soap!
char

11 Years Ago

You're a funny man :)
Michael Stevens

11 Years Ago

Thank you kindly!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: Man-made; monster; mad scientist

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..