Rejected Shows For TKSN!

Rejected Shows For TKSN!

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

The reject pile for The Know S**t Network!

"
                                                              

"Howdy, it's your old pal Clem Gummer here, to tell you sum b*****s, that if you thought our new actual upcoming shows sounded like a bad joke, it could have been worse!  Here are some rejects:"

 

***

 

'Why Don't You Come Over, and We Could, I Don't Know, Do Stuff'--starring Cliffie D--synopsis--hip-hop star Cliffie D would have friends over.  Deemed basically plot-less and action-less--plus, the damn title would have been a long sum b***h!

 

'Hacksaw Hank's Workshop'--starring Hank Butters--synopsis--Hank Butters makes stuff. Deemed, who would gives a s**t, and who in the hell is Hank Butters?

 

'Fish Stick Friday's'--starring Bottom Feeder Flanagan--synopsis--world famous fisherman Bottom Feeder Flanagan uses his unorthodox technique to catch several fish, then takes you back to his place for a fish fry to start the weekend right. Deemed a bullshit idea to begin with!

 

'Prank You!'--Comedian Ron Sickles takes some of the same jokes as in his nightclub act, and makes racist prank phone calls. Deemed an even worse idea than 'Fish Stick Friday's'

 

'The Clem Gummer Variety Hour'--starring yours truly--synopsis--I sing, dance, and tell jokes, in this amusing new idea for a show. Deemed unwatchable, due to the fact that I don't know anything bout none of that s**t!

 

   "So, as you can see, you the viewers, are five lucky sum b*****s. This is your buckskin narrator, signing off with a big ole yee-fricking-haw-de-do-da!"

 

© 2015 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on September 7, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2015
Tags: Humor, T.V.

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing