The View From Mike's Face (Yes, Again!)

The View From Mike's Face (Yes, Again!)

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

Just my opinion!

"

The View From Mike's Face

(Yes, Again!)

 

     I know what you're thinking--not again! I just can't help myself from ranting about how dreadful our media coverage is. I know I've covered this topic many times, and 'yes, again!'. I can, oh, I don't know, NOT watch for several hours, turn the television back on, and I swear, it's just a continuation of 'All Trump, All The Time'! Other than a different talking head, I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference. Don't these networks ever get embarrassed about the continuous Trump coverage? Surely (And don't call me Shirley!) when one of their anchors shows up to begin work and sees more Trump on the docket, he or she must think about wrapping their tie around the ceiling fan, and jumping.

 

     I've heard real journalist Tom Brokaw saying if he had to cover all the Trump nonsense, he'd move to Canada. It's too bad the current anchors apparently don't feel the same. And I've heard it said that the viewership goes up whenever they air anything having to do with The Donald. Again, I ask you, who are these people, because everyone I know hurls dishes, and their most colorful curse words, at the T.V. If anyone should be happy, it's the television manufacturers, because surely (again with the Shirley crap!) sales of new television sets, without the broken screen and the bacon and eggs running down what's left of it, would skyrocket! It's completely embarrassing! And even if he doesn't win, the damage has already been done. The rest of the world must see this ridiculous nonsense, shrug their shoulders, and say, 'America, right?'   

 

© 2016 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on January 28, 2016
Last Updated on January 28, 2016
Tags: media, Trump!

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing