The View From Mike's Face--Feb. 28

The View From Mike's Face--Feb. 28

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

According to me!

"

     I know this will upset some of you, and I've said this before, but I don't think any Democrat calling either of the Democratic presidential candidates names is helpful in the least. Far-left Ed Schultz was on CNN this morning, as was another gentleman, and just let me say, I'm going to pass the hat so we can buy Schultz a nice pair of knee pads, so he can be comfortable while he's kissing Bernie Sanders' a*s! He was attacking Hillary and calling her, basically, a liar. Now, personally, I'm a Hillaryite, but I'm first and foremost a Democrat, and Ill support whoever wins the nomination, because it's critically important to derail The D-Train before it reaches the Presidential Suite, and f---s it up beyond repair. He's like one of those DICtators, who's in love with themselves, is charismatic (I'd say 'why?'), but has ABSOLUTELY no idea of what he's doing. I'm not really surprised with him, so much as the level of support he's getting. I said it before, and I'll say it again, what does that say about us?  

© 2016 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on February 28, 2016
Last Updated on February 28, 2016
Tags: opinion

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing