The View From Mike's Face--April 18

The View From Mike's Face--April 18

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

More ranting and complaining--not that it'll do a damn bit of good!

"
Hold onto something, cause I'm going to write about something I've never  written about, ever--err--okay, it's the same complaint I've written about many, many, many times before. Our media's a joke, an unfunny, exasperating, they-should-be-embarrassed, joke. A huge earthquake in Ecuador, with hundreds dead or missing--a huge story that we should learn more about, right? Wrong! I had turned it to the BBC to get away from the incessant Trump-Cruz, Hillary-Sanders presidential races, and I saw actual news being covered. With Aljazeera going tits up, The BBC is about the only place to find what used to be known as full-coverage public service news. Instead, we get round-the-clock nausea-inducing speculation about the presidential race, as if that's the only news story that anyone cares about. It's a disgrace!

© 2016 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on April 18, 2016
Last Updated on April 18, 2016
Tags: Media, lack-there-of!

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing