To; The Person In Charge of Network Coverage!

To; The Person In Charge of Network Coverage!

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

Another thoughtful--err--okay, more ranting!

"

     "Dear madam or sir, I'm writing in today to express my outrage over the pathetic use of your news network as, not an actual news organization, but as a wanna-be reality show. You must believe all your viewers are nothing more than on a par with the family pet, to be patted on the head and told to go lie down--incapable of understanding all but the easiest of commands--'watch, boy!' or, 'watch, girl!' Well, I'm here to tell you you're wrong, both about the smarts of the family pet (even they would be embarrassed for you people!) and our need to get more than simplistic news of only the presidential race. There are more of us than you seem to realize--or, the truth must be that you just don't care about viewers with a double-digit IQ. I'm through thinking that eventually, even you'd have to be embarrassed at having nothing but the political race on, 24/7, and covering it like a sporting event, not as important because it's going to affect us all, double-digit IQ dudes, and farm-animal stupid non-comprehenders!"

 

© 2016 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on April 18, 2016
Last Updated on April 18, 2016
Tags: Media, suckage!

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing