Where There's Smoke, There a Burning Pile of Rubbish!

Where There's Smoke, There a Burning Pile of Rubbish!

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

Just my opinion

"
If I hear one more person say, "I hate Donald Trump, and while he goes against everything I believe in, I'm still planning on voting for him, because I'm a Republican," one more time! I honestly don't get it. You think he's basically a joke, too joky to be president, yet you're planning on voting for the guy anyway, because party loyalty means more than having a moronic dick in charge of the government? "Yeah, he's more than likely going to be a terrible president, but at least he'll be a REPUBLICAN joke of a president!" Let me try to understand you're logic, nope, can't. This is how you decide who to vote for? You're not willing to look ahead to the future with an idiotic Bozo the Clown dragging America's reputation in the world lower than anyone thought possible? There really is a Cult of Trumpation going on. He really could shoot someone, as he says, and it wouldn't matter, you'd still think he was great. No sir, I don't get it, I don't get it at all!


And speaking of not getting it at all, the Sport of the Day for the media is to rag, and rag, and rag on the Clinton's. I'd be willing to bet that if you asked a voter why they thought of Hillary as dishonest, they'd tell you they're not sure, but it must be true, because they saw it on T. V., or they'd bring up old, discredited arguments such as 'she lied about Benghazi, when that charge has been debunked, what, 7 or 8 times now? It's just like Fox News viewers mistakenly believe government spending is out of control, when the reality is it's going down, not up, but they only hear what they want to hear. So, because they're tone deaf, we all may get saddled with a lousy carnival barker as president?    

© 2016 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good opinion piece. Not sure what happened to the squished up font. One of the cafe's many glitches I suppose.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Michael Stevens

7 Years Ago

Thanks, K.L. Yeah, I've been having quite a bit of trouble with it!
Lyn Anderson

7 Years Ago

I gave up and surrendered to writing straight into the cafe' program. It doesn't like cutting and pa.. read more
Michael Stevens

7 Years Ago

Yeah, I guess I'm not to that stage yet, but...?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 1, 2016
Last Updated on September 1, 2016
Tags: Politics, opinion

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing