' A Groundwork Orange'

' A Groundwork Orange'

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

The new play!

"
"You've just got to see the new play, 'A Groundwork Orange,' the new one-man, one act play, brought to you by 'Mushroom Cloud Entertainment,' loosely based on Stanley Kubrick's 1971 landmark film, the play tells the story of 'Ronald Dump' who's elected president of the United States of America, despite being an egotistical whopper dick. The caught-by-surprise dick sets about systematically f*****g up everything that made America great, and special, in a series of unnecessarily-confrontational phone calls to key former allies, and more importantly, key antagonists, nuclear armed antagonists. The audience is able to hear, but not see, the target of an angry Dump's expletive-laced tirades, as 'The Orange One' lays the groundwork for WWIII. I must warn the viewer right now, the play is over, almost as soon as it begins, so you may want to make dinner plans, contingent on there still being restaurants. 

Robert Deniro was asked to star, but, after he let his true feelings about the real president be known, loudly, in a four-letter rant, unknown actor Pee-Wee Manwich was given the role. It very well should be his big break, depending, as he captures the pathetic, child-like egotism of the real president perfectly, showing what it must be like to be a 70 year old 5th grader, playing at understanding adult problems. So, hurry and see this important play, before actual world events shut it down."




© 2017 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Where can i get my tickets Mike (and don't say online for they wil already have been bulk-bought and sold on at 500% profit for some greedy b**tard !!
I love that I was watching Alex and the droogs last night - #synchronocity

Excellent - have you picked your cell in the FEMA camps yet?
xD

Posted 7 Years Ago


Michael Stevens

7 Years Ago

Hey,Tony, I'll leave a free pass for you; now, I just have to figure out how to get there myself. Oh.. read more
I relate to your outrage--it mirrors mine. I'm seeing more and more writings against that orange menace, and I hope the voices of condemnation seriously ruins his day. "Pee-Wee Manwich"--I like that.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Michael Stevens

7 Years Ago

Thanks, Samuel--it's worse, but only a little, than even I imagined, and I already have imagined the.. read more
Michael Stevens

7 Years Ago

You know, it's a little embarrassing to have so many anti-Dump posts, but then the man opens his mou.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 30, 2017
Last Updated on January 30, 2017
Tags: Politics, science fiction, play

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


We as One We as One

A Poem by wordman


Shimmer Shimmer

A Poem by D Connolly