Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Mushking

The Mushking

A Chapter by Richard Cameiro
"

First Chapter

"

     Hi, my name is Momo, I live in Kerning city on Vicktoria Island. It was a nice city until the mushking came to take over. Everything was running smoothly until the Mushking came to visit our world.

     Who knew he was gonna kill 20% of humans in our world. Its a little world with three islands and three cities. One day, when I was walking to the Armour and Weapons store next to the Mushking castle, he came out and sent his guards after me. I ran to the weapon and armour shop where I met up with Clawsfang. Clawsfang is my best friend in our world.

     He gave me some money so I bought a steel polearm. Once I bought the weapon me and clawsfang destroyed the guards. One day, the mushking said to all of us regulars, as he calls us.

     "I'm now the king, which means you do what I want, when I want."

     A few days later me and Clawsfang go travel to Elinia where we meet up with the Warlock the wise. He told us valuable things to defeat the mushking.

     He said, "You must complete my training first."

     "We agree," we both shout out.

    "You must first defeat three-hundred slimes," he noted.

     "Okay," I say.

     So, we go off and defeat three-hundred slimes. Three hours later we return to the Warlock and he gave us both strenght potions.

     The warlock gives us another task.

     "Go talk to scorpion in Henesy, he will give you your next task to become stronger." the warlock says.

     "Okay," both of us reply.

     "Give scorpion the golden feather I am giving you, he will know what to do with it."

     The warlock sounded unsure.

    



© 2010 Richard Cameiro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on April 7, 2010
Last Updated on April 7, 2010


Author

Richard Cameiro
Richard Cameiro

Marietta, GA



About
I am a 12 year old young short story writer. more..

Writing