Wishing for The Memory

Wishing for The Memory

A Story by Tara♥Undefined♥

The stars were more beautiful tonight than ever before. They shined with surreal elegance I barely believed what I saw. The crystal ball moon glistened up above and gave me an overwhelming feeling of awe. The thoughts floating through my mind had begun to sink in deeper. Somewhere near my heart. Maybe not quite there but soon I know it will sink in deeper and reach my heart so I can feel the true sensation. Almighty and strong. You sit beside me, your hair flying in the wind as best as it can at its short length. You smile. You do not know what that smile does to me. What looking at those gorgeous eyes does to me. I can't imagine losing those beautiful things about you. Deep in you I hope it sinks in too. To your hear,t so you may understand and we can be one. What other bliss could you possibly give. except perhaps just one gentle kiss. Gentle and slow and everlasting. Fingers flowing through each other's hair. I wish i could travel back to that moment. my favorite of all memories. Until tomorrow my dearest. We will see each other once more and I will find myself, once again, in that gentle embrace.

© 2010 Tara♥Undefined♥


Author's Note

Tara♥Undefined♥
A bit poetic like i guess but It is still a story and I hope you like it^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

it's very good, but it's not a short story. it's a freeverse poem, and i think it could benefit from being formatted like one :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


to long to read,butt from every ones commits its sounds wounderful ,so hows life going for u im bored idk wat to do im still going threw read requests only 30 left
ily

Posted 14 Years Ago


Savannah. This is a beautiful poem. It really draws you in. It makes you wish you were on the beach with your special someone.

Posted 14 Years Ago


LOVED IT

Posted 14 Years Ago


Another beautiful piece that reminds me of a dream

Posted 14 Years Ago


''You smile. You do not know what that smile does to me. What looking at those gorgeous eyes does to me. I can't imagine losing those beautiful things about you.''
I love those lines. It was an amzaing read, very descriptive.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, I really like that. It totallt reminds me of me and my boyfriend :)
Nice write hun!
~Pokie

Posted 14 Years Ago


awesomeeeeeeeeee and love it

Posted 14 Years Ago


Beautiful imagery. Fantastic write. :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow this is the deepest story i have ever read, very powerful message and i felt the emotions. this is one of ur best. keep writing! :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 17, 2010
Last Updated on April 17, 2010

Author

Tara♥Undefined♥
Tara♥Undefined♥

canton, OH



About
I am Savannah! Heello!!!^^ I love writing(obviously) I love to sing and dance and stuff. I like the rainy days better than sunny ones and Im crazy too. Well, Idk wat else to tell you.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..