Secrets

Secrets

A Story by Violet

They were sitting there. Just sitting. No physical contact. No words to be spoken. None were needed, for the silence between them was stronger than any amount of meaningless chatter. She didn't know how they had ended up where they were now. Nor was she aware of how fast she had fallen for him. All she knew was that it felt right. he felt right. The way he made her feel safe just by looking at her. The way his touch reminded her that she wasn't alone in this messed up world. The way they could sit on the roof of his house and say nothing for hours, and yet that said it all. He was different. He wasn't like all the other guys that had trampled all over her in her not so fortunate past. He knew all her scars, all her imperfections, all her regretful mistakes, and still he loved her. And she loved him. They had no secrets between each other...as far as she knew. And that's how he was going to keep it.

© 2011 Violet


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey I like this a lot. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was cool. I thought it was about her keeping a secret from him and it was him telling the story and him keeping a secret. Had me up to the end. :0

Posted 12 Years Ago


I believe everyone has secrets. Sometimes we keep them for good reasons but they still come back to bite us in the butt later. Good work. Well penned.

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow..... that was really good, no joke. I like it. Continue this. Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2011
Last Updated on June 29, 2011

Author

Violet
Violet

AZ, United Kingdom



About
I don't know. more..

Writing
Running Running

A Poem by Violet


Bollocks Bollocks

A Poem by Violet


drowning drowning

A Poem by Violet