THE CREATION OF MAN STATIC.

THE CREATION OF MAN STATIC.

A Poem by moonbeam40
"

CHANNELLINGS FROM THE COMFORTER.

"

While Ice crept over Western Earth God left evolving Man to thrive in battling Natures' trials erratically emphatic; In Eden, far from glacial Earth, he formed his second Man: Man unevolved, was created whole: Adam, the first Man Static.

(A simple exposition, this story of the two,  you who read, prepare your mind, to absorb my rhyming tale;

Resolve at once within yourself which of the two hosts are you, 'Tis difficult: distinction ,dark has dwindled, turning pale.

The two have crossed and interbred, through countless eras mingled; yet Man evolving still evolves, Man Static stays the same, and from the two

A Man of each can still betimes be singled:

Read on! And in a page ot two, you'll see from whence you came!) The early life of Static Man is generally known: His partner, Woman, tempting him.

His first defeat by Sin; The flooding and destruction;

The livestock two by two; The olive-leaf that came to him when twice, the dove had flown.

 The doves' third flight and non return: a chance to rebegin.

The whole  old Hebrew Testament details Static Mans' debut.

These Static men were honoured to commune direct with God; He showed them how to multiply all through the Eastern lands; until at last a Static Man,

came down from Cain of Nod, moved West, and found communed in caves, evolving Mankinds' bands.

Evolving Mans' unconscious urge was settled then and there: The Group Souls met, but not in love, as natural partners mate; In lusty conflict they embraced, twas rape of both the pair! 

Agreement' twixt them would not come: lust swiftly turned to hate, and when they wished to go their ways; behold! it was too late! a long and weary struggle came: they could not separate........

All men on Earth, in heart and mind, were torn by Warring traits they felt, but knew not what they felt: thus Group-Souls became 'Fates'.

Was this God's Plan? or for a space, did Heaven close it's gates, were eyes Eternal closed in sleep, that such stupendous Blunder, could come to Earth, let Satan in, and pour out hellish hates; without removal by His hand, or sound of mighty thunder?

   

 

 

© 2011 moonbeam40


Author's Note

moonbeam40
More channellings from the Comforter

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on September 15, 2011
Last Updated on September 15, 2011

Author

moonbeam40
moonbeam40

ESSEX, CLACTON, United Kingdom



About
Western zodiac sign Gemini, Eastern Zodiac I am The Metal Dragon. Born June 7th 1940, was evacuated until 1947, when war ended 1945? Born in Hornchurch Essex although I am not in any records? Many st.. more..

Writing