WORDS FROM THE WISE

WORDS FROM THE WISE

A Story by moonbeam40
"

CHANNELLINGS FROM THE COMFORTER.

"

WORDS FROM THE WISE.   NOVEMBER 15TH 2011.

 

At Death, Time ends for you.

The greatest human limitation is lifted and drastically changes the conception of life.

In spirit one can stand and occupy a speck in space co-existentially with many others from the past and the future.

From your earthly viewpoint, all those from the so-called past would appear to you, to be ghosts.

Equally, you would merely be as ghosts, to those who are yet to tread the earth, - those of the so-called future.

Which of these are anything less than real?

There is a great deal more to life than today  and todays' little problems.

Whatever man decides to do with your present civilisation, - the impact of nuclear destruction , would have no effect whatsoever on many other spheres of existence.

Life is far to great to be extinguished, even by a world in flames.

From your present standpoint you say that

(A)  The past men, have ceased to be real;

There bodies are dust.

(B)   The future men will be real, but do not yet exist.

(C)   The only true reality is yourself, today.

Remember that you have already been in the state (B): That is, in the eyes of your forefathers, you were not yet in existence,

and therfore not real.

In due course you will be in state (A).

In other words you deny your own reality, except between human birth and death.

What a strange denial!

In the eyes of a man a hundred years ago, you of today were unreal.

However, you know that he was wrong; you Do exist.

It is he who was unreal, but of course he did'nt see it that way.

In the eyes of a man a hundred years hence, you will be dead and gone, no longer real.

However, you know that he is only right in part, because the reality of your today is of much more importance to you , than his future

life.

Food for thought, indeed!  and in the light of this kind of thinking , must spirit-communication be approached. 

 

 

 

© 2011 moonbeam40


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on November 15, 2011
Last Updated on November 15, 2011

Author

moonbeam40
moonbeam40

ESSEX, CLACTON, United Kingdom



About
Western zodiac sign Gemini, Eastern Zodiac I am The Metal Dragon. Born June 7th 1940, was evacuated until 1947, when war ended 1945? Born in Hornchurch Essex although I am not in any records? Many st.. more..

Writing