The Comforter

The Comforter

A Story by moonbeam40
"

channellings

"

APRIL 8TH 2012.

 

EASTER SUNDAY.

 

THE COMFORTER.

 

Truth shall raise the spirit and oust blind guides from their false leadership.

No material weapons shall avail against the spiritual armour of truth....My war is already won and yet is to be fought!

Truth is full of such strange paradoxes.

Eternal life of spirit is not for all.

If eternal life was a natural inheritance common to all....Given to all, regardles of their ability to understand it....How then could Jesus,  or any other offer a way....A key, a gift of eternal life?

How offer a man, that which he has already?

Eternal life is obtainable, not inevitable?

Have I not led you back from going astray that you may obtain your lives?

I told you that no soul is lost....That is true....Even a soul is of matter and of life, whether as man or beast, flower, dust, or other forms, unknown to you.... nothing is lost....in strict accuracy it is true to say that nothing dies; but all things change; and some erstwhile human souls may never regain human form after changing their form.

I told you also that contrary to loosing backward spirits

 we strive to halt the evil soul

which, tries to force entry to our domains.

All this should show you how less chaotic all these  outer realms are than you had imagined.

Not one iota of life more than that allowed by law is allowed to leave one sphere and enter another.

All change must be according to Law.

Souls stay or go to their alotted place....All is ordered....

All is ordered by God.

 

 

 

 

© 2012 moonbeam40


Author's Note

moonbeam40
Channellingsfrom the Comforter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on April 8, 2012
Last Updated on April 10, 2012

Author

moonbeam40
moonbeam40

ESSEX, CLACTON, United Kingdom



About
Western zodiac sign Gemini, Eastern Zodiac I am The Metal Dragon. Born June 7th 1940, was evacuated until 1947, when war ended 1945? Born in Hornchurch Essex although I am not in any records? Many st.. more..

Writing