Love is Complicated

Love is Complicated

A Story by Elyona

I woke up and looked around the room. Realizing that I was in the living room couch, I stood up and looked at the couch where my brother, Kyle, was. He is older than me by a year but, he cares about me deeply. Kyle is only 17 years old while I am 16 and in my sophomore year of high school. I looked at the couch to my right and saw my mom and dad sleeping there. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:08 a.m. Hearing a squeak at the stairs, I turned around and looked at who it was. My younger sister and brother were both holding hands and with the other hand my younger sister, Mandy, was holding her teddy bear. My younger brother, Jacob, was holding his blanket. They walked down the stairs and I walked to them. Mandy and Jacob stopped holding hands and both had their arms out. I went to them and carried Mandy. Then, I carried Jacob. I went upstairs and into the bathroom. I placed them both down and they looked at me. Jacob was 6 and only in 1st grade. Mandy on the other hand was 8 and in the 3rd grade. I smiled and said, “Mandy, Jacob. Can you please brush your teeth and wash your face while I go change and get your clothes?”

“Okay, Casey.” Mandy said as she grabbed Jacob’s tooth brush and placed tooth paste on it. She handed it to Jacob and he took hold of it. Mandy then made her tooth brush as I ran to my room. I hurriedly changed into a new set of clothes and ran to Mandy and Jacob’s room. I grabbed their clothes and went back to the bathroom. Jacob was done washing his face and brushing his teeth. I helped him out of his Pajamas and helped him put on his clothes. Mandy on the other hand started to undress and dress without me. Mandy took both of their pajamas and brought it back to their room. Jacob looked at me and said, “Thank you, Casey.”

“Your welcome,” I said as I smiled, “Don’t forget please wake up mom, dad, and Kyle ok?”

“Okay, Casey.” Mandy said as she pulled Jacob along with her. They went downstairs and woke up the others. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went downstairs and called out, “Mandy! Come here please!”

“Okay!!” Mandy yelled out in response to me. She started to walk toward the stairs but Kyle ran upstairs and to his room and grabbed his clothes. When Mandy reached the top of the stairs, Kyle had just run into the bathroom. I turned to Mandy and said, “Let’s go to my room. How would you like your hair today?”

“Two ponytails!” Mandy exclaimed as we walked to my room. I picked up my comb and brushed her hair. I took two hair bands and tied up Mandy’s hair. After I was done, she went downstairs. I brushed my hair into one ponytail and tied it. I stood up and looked at the door and saw Kyle there. Kyle smiled and said, “Casey, you are so responsible. So why can’t you do my homework?”

“That’s because you won’t learn anything if you don’t do it yourself.” I said.

“Okay. That’s true. Well, good morning.” He said as he kissed my cheek.

“Yeah. Good morning.” I said as I blushed. He went to his room and grabbed his backpack. I picked up mine and went downstairs. Kyle started eating and I looked at the food then the clock. I read that the clock had said 7:40. I picked up a piece of bread and said, “Kyle, let’s go. We’re going to be late.”

“Oh.” Kyle said as he picked up his toast and ran to the door picking up his backpack and putting on his shoes. He held his toast and said, “Okay. Let’s go. Quick.”

“Okay.” I said as I placed on my shoes and ran after him. We both ran to school and didn’t become late. I walked to my classroom and sat down.

~Lunch Break~

“Hey, hey, let’s eat guys,” one of my best friends, Jocelyn, said.

“Okay Jocelyn,” my other best friend, Amy, replied.

“Okay. Let’s eat then,” I said. I took out my lunch and Jocelyn and Amy sat down and took out their lunch. Suddenly, Kyle came out of no where in front of us. He looked at me and said, “Casey, eat with me yeah?”

“Umm…” I said as I looked at Jocelyn and Amy.

“Go ahead, Casey. It’s okay with us.” Jocelyn said.

“Okay. If you say so Jocelyn, Kyle let’s go to the roof.” I said as I stood up holding my lunch box. We walked up to the roof and I sat down. I took out my lunch and started eating. Kyle did the same but after a few bites; he swallows and says, “Casey. Let’s go somewhere after school.”

“Where?” I asked.

“Let’s go to the amusement park. The new one that just opened up.”

“Okay. Let’s go after school.”

“Though, I have two extra tickets.”

“Hmm… I know. Let’s bring Jacob and Mandy.”

“But, they will want to play on their rides.”

“It’s okay. Don’t worry. Let them have fun.”

“Okay. I suppose we could.” Kyle said with a pained face.

~After School~

“Hey, Casey. Let’s go.” Kyle said right after school at my locker. I ran to him and smiled, “Okay. Let’s go”

We walked all the way to the elementary school and picked up Jacob and Mandy. Mandy held onto my hand and Kyle carried Jacob. We walked to the amusement park and Kyle gave the tickets to the people and we went inside. I went to get a map and went back to them. I looked at the map and said, “Well, where do you want to go first?”

“The merry-go-round!!” Mandy said. Kyle placed Jacob down and Mandy grabbed Jacob’s hand and ran to the merry-go-round. Kyle and I walked to the merry-go-round and watched them get on. I smiled and said, “Be careful Mandy, Jacob. Don’t get hurt in any way possible.”

“Okay!” Mandy said as she got onto a black pony and Jacob got onto a white pony. Kyle looked at me and said, “Casey. I wanted it to only be us two here but, now we have to take care of Mandy and Jacob.”

“It’s okay isn’t it? Letting them have fun and we watch. We’re going to go to the Ferris wheel last anyways.” I said as I continued to watch Mandy and Jacob.

“Umm… well… Casey. Even though we are blood related, I love you a lot. I want to date you. I want to be your boyfriend. And more so, I want to be your husband.”

“Kyle. You know we can’t marry in any ways. I love you, too. Just as much but, our parents won’t allow it since we are truly blood related. We can’t love each other this way. We can love each other but not to much.”

“Yeah… okay… sorry, Casey.”

“It’s okay. I’m not much very bothered.” I said as Mandy and Jacob came to us.

~At the end of the day on the Ferris wheel~

“Well, it is a pretty nice view up here isn’t it?” I said as I looked at the sunset.

“Yeah, I guess it is.” Kyle said. Jacob and Mandy were looking at the sunset. I look at Kyle. I look at my watch for the time. The time read 6:27 pm. Kyle leans to me as I look up at Kyle. He places one hand on my cheek and leans in closer. Mandy and Jacob were very interested at the color of the sky during the sunset. Kyle kissed me on the lips and backed away as we got to the bottom. “Well, let’s go home now.” I said.

“Yeah, we should get going.” Kyle said as he looked at Jacob and Mandy. Jacob and Mandy both yawned. I picked up Jacob and carried him home as he slept. Kyle carried Mandy home. I helped Mandy and Jacob shower and helped them with their pajamas. Mandy ran to her bed and fell asleep like a rock. Jacob was rubbing his eyes with one hand and the other on my skirt. I picked him up and carried him to his bed and placed him in bed. I put the blanket on top of Mandy then Jacob. I kiss them both on the forehead and said, “Good night. Sweet dreams.”

I walked to my room and into the showers. I took a shower and put on my pajamas. I went to my bed and sat there and started to read a book. I got tired of the book and I placed it down. Kyle knocked on the door and I looked up and said, “ Come in.”

“Casey, I really do love you.” Kyle said as he sat on my bed.

“It’s okay. I understand you.” I said as I smiled. Kyle kissed me on the forehead and said, “Thanks. I love you. Good night. Sweet dreams.”

“Good night.” I said. Kyle walked out of the room and closed the door. I then lied down on my bed and pulled the covers up to my neck. I blushed and then fell asleep from the tiredness of that day.
 

© 2009 Elyona


Author's Note

Elyona
Ignore Grammar Problems please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg! awesome story! i loved it! u noe this reminds me of an anime i saw some time ago.in a way its sweet yet weird cuz their blood related but who cares its still sweet xD

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

heyy, this story is really sweet.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 9, 2009

Author

Elyona
Elyona

About
I am 21 years old. I am definitely a girl. I am someone who likes to write stories. Though I don't know what genre I'm writing. I really like to write. Although I don't know what my future has in stor.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Elyona