Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Elyona


This is a story of the Lost and Forgotten. The Lost and Forgotten are those that people now might call monsters, supernaturals, or paranormals. They are called the Lost and Forgotten because the humans have started to forget them. Humans have forgotten the old ways of magic and they have no forgotten the beings called monsters, supernaturals, or paranormals. But this happened because all of the Lost and Forgotten had gone into hiding. A thousand years ago, the Lost and Forgotten had interacted and lived peacefully with humans. But due to a human's mass killing of other humans, the Lost and Forgotten were treated as the ones who killed. The humans turned against the and started killing the Lost and Forgotten. They have been Forgotten but not until this day. One of the Lost and Forgotten had appeared in the streets. No one screamed and no one noticed but that was because no one was there. The Lost and Forgotten looks exactly like normal humans and only the ones, who are closer to the Lost and Forgotten, and the ones, who have the blood of any Lost and Forgotten in their family, will recognize them. There were very few of these people. They are called the Seekers. The Seekers, as they are called, seek for the Lost and Forgotten. Many of these Seekers didn't want to seek. They didn't want to do their duty. And that is exactly what happened. They stopped seeking. The gift to seek was still in their blood but they have nearly forgotten what they seek. Until this day after nearly 50 years, a girl was in the streets on this dark night. She is a descendant of Seekers. Her great-grandparents and grandparents from her father's side are all Seekers. But she didn't know, she never learned, and neither grandparents nor great-grandparents taught her. As she was in the dark streets, she encountered a Lost and Forgotten and that is where the story begins. 



© 2011 Elyona


Author's Note

Elyona
Ignore all gramatical errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The Seekers seek the Lost and Forgotten because they had gone into hiding and the Seekers want the Lost and Forgotten to live among them again but some have gotten tired of searching for the Lost and Forgotten. And they 'seek' for a good purpose. They want everyone to live together in peace. Though that might not always come true. But there will be bad and good Seekers in the future of the story.

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's nicly explained. But the 'Seekers' could be more explained.
By that I mean,why to they Seek The Lost and Forgotten ?
Do they 'Seek' for a good or bad purpose?

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 19, 2011
Last Updated on January 19, 2011


Author

Elyona
Elyona

About
I am 21 years old. I am definitely a girl. I am someone who likes to write stories. Though I don't know what genre I'm writing. I really like to write. Although I don't know what my future has in stor.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Elyona